Funny Video Section

glenwilson

NRU Heed
How do you eat it right?

Reminds me of when someone at work brought in some durian sweets. The department was evacuated for three hours until the source was found.

The ad below is better than some films I have seen.

glenwilson

NRU Heed
Saw a montage of public information films and the title was “being a kid in a pif was like being a red shirt in Star Trek”. When you see what happens to some of the kids most of the short films would get a 15 cert nowadays and would definitely be after the watershed.

In the vid below, the scariest thing is Jimmy Saville. How many lives did he ruin?

edgarsmelderis12

NRU Member
Theese vids are for Kids , look how much views! Mine also watches something like this this on a tablet. It's for 3-6 years i believe :)

• Wow
Reactions: lakaelo

glenwilson

NRU Heed
And your point is? 😀. When my wife does Christmas or Birthday shopping for me, she checks the age range and if it is between 6-12yrs she knows it should be just fine! Not joking either.

IceDiverTom

NRU Member
Website
www.btfz.de
100% 4G is more impressing me, here in german outback ;-]
Funny fact, its in Albania two times faster then here.
What was our place in european ranking 17 ?

glenwilson

NRU Heed
At first I thought laka had found one of my holiday videos. Have to admit to not watching it all but it is pretty extraordinary and wish the commentator would take a breath. They are more excited than some people in, er, art film documentaries. 🙂

Must be cool being a ruthless dictator but is it compulsory to have an unusual hairstyle though? It must cost a fortune to have tumble weed dyed yellow and implanted every couple of days.

glenwilson

NRU Heed
All that is missing is someone shouting ‘hax’, ‘rammer’ and ‘noob’. I do have questions though:

Why do the boats piss themselves when under attack?
Can you use a submarine?
Would a rock count as a SUAV?
How many boats are at the bottom of that pond?