Funny signs & pics

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
To be honest any of the Belgian Trappist variants work too. The Leffe Royale Cascade we had last night proved effective.

• Love
Reactions: Ch8nge
To be honest any of the Belgian Trappist variants work too. The Leffe Royale Cascade we had last night proved effective.
I've never heard of that one πŸ€” made with american cascade hops, that's what cool kids drink at the cool kids table !!

I've never heard of that one πŸ€” made with american cascade hops, that's what cool kids drink at the cool kids table !!
I don't think they do it anymore. Found a few at the back of the shelf - sell-by date was 2019 but tasted fine.

We got a load in France on a day trip shopping raid a while back. They did quite a few of them at the time with different hop combinaions. There was another one, Leffe des Vigne, that was almost like a wine barrel aged version that was 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Have a look on Untappd - that should list them.

1D0B7ACF 91C9 4126 889B BD1BDE23C7CE 0ED019E0 C68C 4220 B985 1A54CA0E18E3 81FB0B33 CA6C 4611 85D1 7BF7A3CB48B5

• Love
Reactions: Ch8nge
Just writing off some pressure before an online exam :D:

In German news somebody said that Bezos rocket is climate killer and propelled by fossil fuel...
Spoiler it does not use gasoline like falcon 9
Hence steam in the atmosphere is also a climategas the booster which is essentially the only "motor" uses hydrogen and oxygen :D

Think the biggest punch for Nasa is Mrs Funk that couldnt get Nasa astronaut even though her team was very well trained.

Meanwhile the FAA of USA tries to change rules so suborbital spacetourists dont get the rank of astronaut...

Reactions: glenwilson
To me, being astronaut would be someone trained to a level to go on a full mission. I would call her and the other women who were trained even though they didn't go to space astronauts. All the ISS crews have to go through extended training so I would call them astronauts too. Quite right that tourists don't get called that.

I have used Flight Simulator, held the controls on a Cessna 172 and flown loads of time so I must be a pilot. 😁

PS Home the exam went OK.

To me, being astronaut would be someone trained to a level to go on a full mission. I would call her and the other women who were trained even though they didn't go to space astronauts. All the ISS crews have to go through extended training so I would call them astronauts too. Quite right that tourists don't get called that.

I have used Flight Simulator, held the controls on a Cessna 172 and flown loads of time so I must be a pilot. 😁

PS Home the exam went OK.

Home exams were quite good :)

I played kerbal space program probably more astronaut than a space tourist but Funk defeniteley earned it with her dedication :D

Reactions: glenwilson

Users who are viewing this thread