Funny signs & pics

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
A croissanterpillar....

Very, very dangerous delicious.

Reactions: Akhara
It could have been a trojan hourse croissant with aliens inside, hoping the people would get it in the house.

Oh mate this is when you are reading such "news" that you can realize how far human intelligence is falling every day :LOL:

Last edited:
Oh mate this is when you are reading such "news" that you can realize how far human intelligence is falling every day :LOL:

Just type "who was the first man on" in the google search^^ then you know how stupid people are

Edit: Germans are even worse when you type in "wer war der erste mensch auf dem" you get things like jupiter and saturn as autocomplete

Reactions: ulthart
Just type "who was the first man on" in the google search^^ then you know how stupid people are

Edit: Germans are even worse when you type in "wer war der erste mensch auf dem" you get things like jupiter and saturn as autocomplete
Here is just a piece of the story, presented in the typical manner of a catchy title. An elderly woman called the police to say that an iguana was sitting in a tree. When the police arrived it turned out to be a crossaint. I write again that this was an elderly woman, she was 70 years old. As for stupidity, I once watched a programme about young Brits (no offence) and when they were asked where eggs come from, several said they grow in fields and chips come from the supermarket. Young people know less and less about the world, they are only interested in facebook, instagram etc.

Reactions: lakaelo
Here is just a piece of the story, presented in the typical manner of a catchy title. An elderly woman called the police to say that an iguana was sitting in a tree. When the police arrived it turned out to be a crossaint. I write again that this was an elderly woman, she was 70 years old. As for stupidity, I once watched a programme about young Brits (no offence) and when they were asked where eggs come from, several said they grow in fields and chips come from the supermarket. Young people know less and less about the world, they are only interested in facebook, instagram etc.

To be fair though, what usually happens with these kind of shows is that they specifically target people that they perceive to be "stupid" for these kind of segments. They then interview a LOT of different people until they get some stupid answers and put those in the program. What they don't show are all they other people that answered completely normal.

Reactions: ulthart

Users who are viewing this thread