Funny signs & pics

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
If you do not care about her, why do you call her by and reduce her to her disease or whatever?

Sad that the teenagers have to stay away from school getting attention for climate change and the genereal environment while most of the older (and your) generation has nothing more to do than to make fun out of the kids. At least they were doing something.

You can like sports/power cars, your Diesel and whatever, but making fun about a child that doesn't have chosen to have whatever she has is not that funny in my mind.

Keep in mind, if your generation would have care more, the younger generations wouldn't have to do all of this.

Just my 2 cents. Sorry for misusing this thread for my opinion.

Cool comment, Dude!
-serious-

I like the way you acceppt other opinions, so do I, and changed my comment.
I was only out for a joke, not for a serious statement.

Thats kinda new in here, to be political correct e.g.
So don´t take me serious, because I am not, not here....
But I accept it, when I was too nasty or personal.

Anyway, sorry then in advance for next attached joke ;-]
I like "that one" of nasty sens of humor, some others too.
So give it a grin, live is to short to be serious all the time ;-]

Attachments

• 0087t8mh.jpg
    0087t8mh.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Thats kinda new in here, to be political correct e.g
I'm not looking much for political correctness. Even though it might appear like that. Infi said that too about me: "hyper-active admin, who's uber-polite and uber-correct".
Reflecting myself I would say my field of humor is quite large and I laugh about very much. However, some things can't get in my mind. When I read posts of articles about the climate change there are many people talking like that. They can only talk shit about the kids and don't get the point. And since I don't post or comment anything myself on facebook I won't be able to tell them my opinion. Since we're more anonym and familiar here, I can't resist to post that.
Maybe I got your humor wrong cause of the words you chose.

Anyway, sorry then in advance for next attached joke ;-]
That joke is totally fine by me and I laughed good. The rest is said above. Wrong wording triggered me.

To finish that one, I hope these two aren't posted before :D

Climate strike signs1 Images

Reactions: General_Misery
Wasn’t sure where to put this but after seeing the above placard…

we are going to have to move countries if we need to do this daily. We would be lucky to get to do this once a month let alone daily. I don’t have a yoni either but will a winkie do? Where do these absolutely stupid ideas come from, oh, wait a second, the sun can see exactly where they come from.

AD9C36A9 9FAB 458C 89CE 5FD6D9727498

Shouldn’t they be called Turkey Workers nowadays?

D09D8A45 F4F9 4A9A 971C 4AA04219F630

Reactions: IceDiverTom
Don’t do anything for thanksgiving because you never know when they might start fighting back. This might be a CoD update though.

7FDF6172 0DA5 498B 9DC3 E97CD3596EBF

• Haha
Reactions: We4re0ne
Tits may look different from my point of view... but who understand british wording in newer days ^^

Attachments

• jtg-gbb-sw_jtg-guns-boobs-and-beer-patch-swat-jtg-3d-rubber-patch.jpg
    jtg-gbb-sw_jtg-guns-boobs-and-beer-patch-swat-jtg-3d-rubber-patch.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: glenwilson

Users who are viewing this thread