Funny signs

glenwilson

NRU Heed
Not quite a funny sign but kind of relevant to the about (an extremely tenuous link if ever there was one).

Over the last couple of days a Florida massage parlour has been the the news with about 170 arrests being expected. Many of the woman involved seem t be sex trafficed rather than just ‘doing a job’ at their own choice. What is really surprising is the number of multi-millionaires/billionaires that have been arrested. If I had millions or billions would you really go to a $75 rub and tug place. I find that ridiculous. I am sure you could find discreet solutions for your needs that doesn’t involve going to a local mall establishment.

glenwilson

NRU Heed
Seeing those fuses above reminded me of a bloke I knew when I worked at Coca Cola. He was a mechanic on the trucks. With the tilt cabs with the engines underneath you were supposed to start the engine, tilt the cab, do your stuff and then tilt the cab back get in and stop it. Rather than do that he used to just short out the leads. Probably explains why he wasn’t the best conversationalist.

Unrelated…

“On the walls of Cologne City Hall, hidden under a larger statue of Archbishop Konrad von Hochstaden, is a carving showing a man giving oral sex to himself. It dates to around 1410 and no one really knows why it’s there.”

EE9F7113-0AED-4629-AB88-2FBC0A8A14F6.jpeg

Steffos666

NRU Member
Seeing those fuses above reminded me of a bloke I knew when I worked at Coca Cola. He was a mechanic on the trucks. With the tilt cabs with the engines underneath you were supposed to start the engine, tilt the cab, do your stuff and then tilt the cab back get in and stop it. Rather than do that he used to just short out the leads. Probably explains why he wasn’t the best conversationalist.

Unrelated…

“On the walls of Cologne City Hall, hidden under a larger statue of Archbishop Konrad von Hochstaden, is a carving showing a man giving oral sex to himself. It dates to around 1410 and no one really knows why it’s there.”

View attachment 5026
well since i live in cologne i might have to get an eye on that to prove that its true

glenwilson

NRU Heed
So, in parliament last night for the Brexit votes we had protesters. Two comments I saw that were funny. The first was that when they appeared on the balcony, two police officers tried to pull them off! 🤣. Oooooeeeeeer misuss. And the protesters super glued themselves to the glass. There are now outlines of their arses on the glass.

Just noticed the the protester on the right hasn’t fully committed and dropped his 👖 and the second one on the left - what sort of skin colour is that? It isn’t the glass filtering it as all the others look normal but that is a sort of green.

CB29B00E-06F5-4863-BC19-E0B881FF3251.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lakaelo

Mr.X

NRU Member
We can see that british parliament sitcom here every day on the news. Never thought they will put the Muppets back on TV 😆
You also can get our parliament, they would fit in there pertectly 😃

Reactions: lakaelo

glenwilson

NRU Heed
We can see that british parliament sitcom here every day on the news. Never thought they will put the Muppets back on TV 😆
You also can get our parliament, they would fit in there pertectly 😃
If there was an election tomorrow I am not sure who to vote for. The mayor parties seem to have lost their senses, after that you are into extremists, and then in Monster Raving Loony Party territory. They need to step back and look at what is best for the country and not their own political ambitions or personal profit.

Anyway, here is a picture of a head wearing ski googles on a dirty car. 😬

69A62149-9763-4127-B881-3D34A5DACBC2.jpeg