Funny signs & pics

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Thank you for making me spill my coffee! Now i need to wipe my screen...... xD

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

On the description plate on the right, just not quite readable.: The three graces. Taking its motif from ancient Greek literature, The Three Graces depicts the children of Zeus, each of whom is described as being able to bestow a particular gift on humanity: (from left to right) Euphrosyne (mirth), Aglaia (elegance) and Thalia (youth and beauty).

• Haha
Reactions: General_Misery
hehe banksy ref is nice, love the bannana <3 HAHAH you even did a backapk and guys purse <3 <3 restecpa <3
xD was having too much fun playing with it, oh that's nru fannybag to keep his medication stash close at all times, how you think he has one lit in his hand right away?!
banana for scale, that completely random isolated square on the floor must serve for a purpose.. maybe i should've duct taped the banana to the wall. ๐Ÿค”

So the first "artist" tapes a banana to the wall in an art gallery, it sells for 120k, probably his next piece of art will be a washing machine with a dollar bill inside.
second artist eats the banana live on cam...
first artist should've NFTed his art.

it's 2022 everything is art.
i should nft this...

Last edited:
just took my morning shit. it was a brilliant part of the form and function design. fotos and price following over the day. :D
you know when it's a Piece of art, sometimes it's even a Masterpiece...of art.
i still have duct tape left from the rolled up tennis rackets socks if you need, nowadays it's all we need, at least you can rest asure that no other artist will eat your art.

• Haha
Reactions: Riot_co
Talking of art (sort of), the Mrs likes to do those colouring books. Not tried them but she likes them to relax. She has quite a few of them with different subjects and styles so I was just looking to see if there were any new ones for her. Put in a search in amazon for adult (to exclude children's) colouring books....

Amazon product ASIN B099NFVWG6
Not exactly what I had in mind.

Talking of art (sort of), the Mrs likes to do those colouring books. Not tried them but she likes them to relax. She has quite a few of them with different subjects and styles so I was just looking to see if there were any new ones for her. Put in a search in amazon for adult (to exclude children's) colouring books....

Her look, when it arrived or just laying on the table, would be priceless. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚

loool (Expanded) version

Users who are viewing this thread