Funny signs & pics

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
View attachment 15171

And the Edinburgh curry and hot wings festival had an unexpected side-effect....

View attachment 15172
I'm in the middle of the red area for Storm Arwen. The local police told everyone to avoid unnecessary travel and check on elderly relatives.
The end of days is currently happening outside my flat right now, and I think it's meant to get worse.

Hahahaaha I saw it on twitter !!!🤣👍👍👍👍👍
That is whee I got it from. My Twitter ap only showed a small preview and it just looked like a kiddy drawing of a :cock:. Nearly as bad as the real one from a senator with the family all holding weapons. Nothing says Happy Christmas like the 'christian' family posing with that array of guns. Which one is Neebs? 😄

5A2552F0 5536 40FE A105 4C5A934A7BFC

That is whee I got it from. My Twitter ap only showed a small preview and it just looked like a kiddy drawing of a :cock:. Nearly as bad as the real one from a senator with the family all holding weapons. Nothing says Happy Christmas like the 'christian' family posing with that array of guns. Which one is Neebs? 😄

View attachment 15284
hahah my kind of strong family :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ch8nge

Users who are viewing this thread