Funny BF2 Greatwall Glitch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Steffos666

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
This evening I was playing Bf2 with a few other guys on teamspeak and look what happened :D

Our commander put a car on the wall and i was able to drive with it in the air :D

Attachments

• niceglitch.jpg
    niceglitch.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 43
I can place vehicles on the carriers south ease.ask mothy n shoo.im willing to teach u guys

Thanks Y'all;)

fortuna bond hanekwy Skynet and me laughed a lot in teamspeak

Only mr. Stealth didn't feel as as we did... he's the sniper on the pic on the tower and he shot me a second later in the head ;)

Last edited:
This evening I was playing Bf2 with a few other guys on teamspeak and look what happened :D

Our commander put a car on the wall and i was able to drive with it in the air :D

looked fing awsome live too xD

Thanks Y'all;)

Only mr. Stealth didn't feel as as we did... he's the sniper on the pic on the tower and he shot me a second later in the head ;)

i think he did mr. steffos imagine how fing hilarious it must have been for him to scope us out while we where "floating" served on a silver platté like that XD ;-)

Thanks Y'all;)

i think he did mr. steffos imagine how fing hilarious it must have been for him to scope us out while we where "floating" served on a silver platté like that XD ;-)

Then he must be one of the bad guys :D and i hate bad guys

Users who are viewing this thread