Fun weekend

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dwibbles

Dwibbles

24 Mar 2012
Stoke on trent
Having participated in the guts and glory of a bf2 no holds barred fun night of teamkilling drinking and piollaging ( yes i acheived -605 in a round) i wondered when this would again be happening if at all guys???

(yes i acheived -605 in a round)

pleh no you didnt, we did it for you XD well we got some nice minus scores too that day so and we even got to statspad ya ass some times ;-)

i believe you and mr medic were the ones trying tag team me mr fortuna lol we certainly had a giggle i nearly shit myself laughin lol :))

the last one was canceled because the server fucked up. at least we got new memory in some days and after it is pluged in we can set a new date. so np problem for a no rules funnight.

definantly looking forward to it mr lakaelo :) when you getting those new memories ?

i believe you and mr medic were the ones trying tag team me mr fortuna lol we certainly had a giggle i nearly shit myself laughin lol :))

yush XD and it was a round where we REALLY got to show our "appreciation" for you ;-)

lmao u apreciated it fully as did i hehehehehe cant wait for rerun ill be tbagging til dawn lol

never mind lakas happy memories, get the server sorted. :welsh:

Users who are viewing this thread