Fun Clanwar

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
So guys, sorry that it took so long. Thank you for the clan war! I got very good feedback from my members.
My mates are really exited for a second match! They want revenge xD
So maybe on the 9th of July? This time without rules?

Would you also be interested in 10vs10 Rush game?

Have a nice day!

AIX_RunningMan

10v10 Rush sounds fun, with or without vehicles though? I‘d prefer infantry only again.

Also I would delegate the organization on our side to someone else this time :D

Last edited:
Dont need a tank with 5 repair dudes sitting around it :)

Someone can make a thread in the member area like last time to organise stuff from our side. So we can keep count of who is participating etc etc

Can we maybe play on the 10th, because most people can only play on Saturday.

Reactions: michjan2
ok. So next week the 10th July, 6 pm (german time). 10 vs 10. We can play on our server again

Sry for asking, but can we maybe move the clanwar to this week Sunday (11th)? Many of our Members said that they don't have time (including me) on Saturday. My parents for example told me that they wanna visit me on Saturday.
So is it possible for you?
Is Sunday evening 6pm fine?

Sry for asking, but can we maybe move the clanwar to this week Sunday (11th)? Many of our Members said that they don't have time (including me) on Saturday. My parents for example told me that they wanna visit me on Saturday.
So is it possible for you?
Is Sunday evening 6pm fine?
Let your parents take part in the match. They might even out the age differences to our clan then :D

I am not sure whether I‘ll be able to make it so plan this without me.

Maybe someone should start a thread and compile a list to make sure we have enough people and plan things?

Users who are viewing this thread