From me Mateusz for you I got something to say

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Zimkowski

Zimkowski

24 Jan 2014
Poland Sosnowiec
My activity on this forum it is very low because I have a lot of problems with translate the language but :thanks: for that because if I will do this more often I learn the English and you guys helping me with that, nice to do this thing thanks you again. I will know more about the English language. Already today I learned a lot and I thought is it well and yet still I doing something wrong. And I helping with the google translator spend today many hour for a small text, I going for translate thousands of times from the forum to the google it is be a one chaos. That was a only posting my self, not a translate so good yours posts it is so easier to write than reading your posts. :) I even don't spend so much time to write to my people here in Poland. On the computer I only play in bf2 and sometimes spend time here and also doing a thing related to the settlement of important things or check something or buy it is needed internet in our times ;d OK that its all what I want to say you. "thanks" for listen me it is nice to write to someone who I doest know. Only from the game, someone who lives so far and everywhere it is new experience in my life We are have a common interest and we are all the same People wake up in the morning, going up to bed, go to work for survive a next day. and so on ;)

We are doing virtually the same thing a good things I do have a hope. Not bad things
attachment.php
! Lets all doing good things for other brothers please
smile.png
and the world will be better
wink.png
That why I play always as a medic and I trying reanimates yours butt even as I have to die ;p because that's give me a lot of fun and pleasure on my side do not have to thank it is nice to see someone to do the same thing even he have to die to (of course I don't say about certain death, but a some risk of her). It is ONE for ALL & ALL for ONE. That is what I like in the bf2 This applies also about how helping in game with the other things. If I must change the medic for other persons to help someone. I see the a lot of players does the same things. Who is with me? How can see, I'm do many times create the MEDIC SQAD You to also. can a create this team with the name medic sqad I'm prefer when to create someone else because I don't like be team commander. So if someone join to server and see a medic sqad team he will be know what to do.

If you are interested in, I a create on this site group about called team MEDIC SQAD so if you likes this idea you are invited to this group. Who will enjoy to that group will can see the list of members potentially who can you invite in game to our team. enjoy the game and have great fun :)

BIG BLESS all :thanks: again for can be here with you Peace !!!

I got a hope it is a good site on the forum to write this. can we write here (Off-Topic Chat) about everything what we wants yes? Do I good understand ?

Last edited:
It is true mate we are all from different walks of life. We are male, female, literally every type of religion and beliefs.but we all put that side and see were all brothers and sisters who like to play games to Escape the daily grind for a little while with people who like to have fun gaming.if u ever have a question about the English language we are all here to help you and feel free to post in or forums more often :) see you on the battlefield soon mate

Many of us are non-native English speakers and know the problems you are talking about, Mateusz.
We all try our best to make sure to be understood.
Sometimes, however, our mother tongue influences the English words or sentences patterns used, which may often sound funny, blunt or weird.
Please don’t worry, all the people here are very kind, understanding and tactful – that makes it a lot easier for us to post our messages. :)

Odp: From me Mateusz for you I got something to say

thanks for trying to forward me a knowledge of English language but I think if I have some question about language I will ask a google lol ;d up to now with google I understand everything only problem is with time who have to spend on this all. but don't you worries I will get with that to deal slowly to goal :)

Us Londoners also hav a bit of bovver wit the Engeerrland language if yer no wat I mean.

I've been using Duolingo on iOS (though the web version looks OK too) to try and get some basic German in my brain before we go there and now know six words in German! (Apart from "zwei Kaffe, eine mit Milch und eine schwarze" and "zwei Ihrer besten Biere bitte" of course.) I can tell the difference between a man and a woman now!

Odp: Re: From me Mateusz for you I got something to say

What in German or just generally....?

I think in generally, in my place people have do tell you the same thing

glenwilson I know what you have on thoughts :) without translate even in any one of programs

Ich weiß nicht wie Bier
bevorzugen schwarzen Kaffee
and I lost my temper. I wanted to say in German language, "I prefer to smoke a joint than drink a beer and learn the German language" I do not know nothing about that language and I have no strength and willingness, to be willing to learn or find one stupid word "przyjebac w pluco" this is in my language Polish or "zajarac jointa" sorry me but thanks for good try for me :)
in English language it is "hit in lung" but the "hit" is more vulgar and "lung" is in the form of a single the other words is "smoke a Joint"

Last edited:
My activity on this forum it is very low because I have a lot of problems with translate the language but :thanks: for that because if I will do this more often I learn the English and you guys helping me with that, nice to do this thing thanks you again. I will know more about the English language. Already today I learned a lot and I thought is it well and yet still I doing something wrong. And I helping with the google translator spend today many hour for a small text, I going for translate thousands of times from the forum to the google it is be a one chaos. That was a only posting my self, not a translate so good yours posts it is so easier to write than reading your posts. :) I even don't spend so much time to write to my people here in Poland. On the computer I only play in bf2 and sometimes spend time here and also doing a thing related to the settlement of important things or check something or buy it is needed internet in our times ;d OK that its all what I want to say you. "thanks" for listen me it is nice to write to someone who I doest know. Only from the game, someone who lives so far and everywhere it is new experience in my life We are have a common interest and we are all the same People wake up in the morning, going up to bed, go to work for survive a next day. and so on ;)

We are doing virtually the same thing a good things I do have a hope. Not bad things
attachment.php
! Lets all doing good things for other brothers please
smile.png
and the world will be better
wink.png
That why I play always as a medic and I trying reanimates yours butt even as I have to die ;p because that's give me a lot of fun and pleasure on my side do not have to thank it is nice to see someone to do the same thing even he have to die to (of course I don't say about certain death, but a some risk of her). It is ONE for ALL & ALL for ONE. That is what I like in the bf2 This applies also about how helping in game with the other things. If I must change the medic for other persons to help someone. I see the a lot of players does the same things. Who is with me? How can see, I'm do many times create the MEDIC SQAD You to also. can a create this team with the name medic sqad I'm prefer when to create someone else because I don't like be team commander. So if someone join to server and see a medic sqad team he will be know what to do.

If you are interested in, I a create on this site group about called team MEDIC SQAD so if you likes this idea you are invited to this group. Who will enjoy to that group will can see the list of members potentially who can you invite in game to our team. enjoy the game and have great fun :)

BIG BLESS all :thanks: again for can be here with you Peace !!!

I got a hope it is a good site on the forum to write this. can we write here (Off-Topic Chat) about everything what we wants yes? Do I good understand ?

happens all the time mate, if you wanna learn even more english join us on Teamspeak (but avoid joining when the badgers on, or you might loose some of the english skills youve gotten already :p XD )

Odp: From me Mateusz for you I got something to say

I haven't a microphone :( but if I get one I will join to you :d thanks for invite me to Teamspeak

Bless ;)

Users who are viewing this thread