frikadellen / buletten

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
just wondered if you guys have this meal also in your country. here in germany it is some kind of "national food" lol surely each region have its on special recepts but is known everywhere.

in principle it just some chopped pork/beef ( meatballs ), onions, spice, eg and old bread.

Attachments

• 2015-03-22 15.57.46.jpg
    2015-03-22 15.57.46.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 2015-03-22 16.16.48.jpg
    2015-03-22 16.16.48.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Love
Reactions: Riot_co
Lol we should call you the "Adam Richman" of NRU ;-)
Here are some meatballs :tbag:

FFS Lakey, ye can't dress up meatballs and call them something else! :p

We can get them over here but they look a lot less, er, rustic but I bet they don't taste as good as those look.

Sounds a bit like a faggot (quickly puts in explanation before getting banned and having tags ripped from my ID) which are traditionally made from pig's heart, liver and fatty belly meat or bacon minced together, with herbs added for flavouring and sometimes bread crumbs. That is why when anyone use faggot in BF chat I wonder why they are calling someone a meatball whereas if you spell it with one g in the UK it becomes a much more offensive word.

• Haha
Yes, I love 'em but my wife calls them stinkendellen ? she does not like my pork sausage either ;) lol .

Reactions: glenwilson
"Haggis (Scottish Gaelic: taigeis) is a savoury pudding containing sheep's pluck (heart, liver, and lungs), minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and cooked while traditionally encased in the animal's stomach though now often in an artificial casing instead."

And you are worried about separator meat!

"Haggis (Scottish Gaelic: taigeis) is a savoury pudding containing sheep's pluck (heart, liver, and lungs), minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and cooked while traditionally encased in the animal's stomach though now often in an artificial casing instead."

Yummy

• Haha

Have you tasted haggis already? I always wondered lol, also it is forbidden in the US 😁

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread