Friend of the stars

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
That link is just taking me to my fb newsfeed Chip.
DarkByD3sign, i just DJ as a hobby as well. I'm using a Traktor S2, not the most complicated piece of equipment but perfect for my needs.
Its the visual side of things i'm more in to. I can make money from that, no one is ever going to pay to hear me DJ.

I'm busy this weekend mate got another gig. But as soon as i get some spare time i could do that for you. I'll use those 3 tunes and throw some others from each of the artists in as well. What about some Daft Punk as well? Certainly be more fun than doing Spunkys sounds of the 70's mix.

If you think it'd fit in somehow, sure why not. You're the DJ i'm just making a request. Will be interesting to see what you come up with. I gotta warn you though i can be a picky critic but i'm glad you are willing to do this. Thanks.

There's some cracking pics in there for sure Chip, given me an idea for my next gig. A video montage of the progression of dance, from the Charlestown right up until the rave days.
Genozide i've not got anything on this weekend, i'll try and do your mix then for you mate.

Users who are viewing this thread