French cock #33

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Spliffy33

Spliffy33

21 Sep 2013
Bordeaux, FR
Hi all,

I'm finally spending time to introduce myself !

I was born in 1976, playing electronic games since 1980 (starting with a HANIMEX TVG8610 !), riding a motorbike for the fun and driving a truck to pay my invoices and buy some food and drugs since 1999.
I've started network gaming with Counter Strike 1.6 for 2 years. Then I've played Call of Duty 4 for 2 years too.
First year, with an international fun team (cTx), trying Black Ops (resold), till I met french gamers to create our own fun team who lasted 6 months, with wars every day... till overdose !!!
I've played Battelfied P4F (ruining my mailbox !) with a french team before buying BF2 for 10€ !!!

I was thinking about BF3 (...or 4 !), buying a cheap used gamer computer, with a Athlon II X4 640 3GHz and green light fans last year !
Then I got a RADEON HD 6770. Now I have to upgrade my old motherboard (ASRock N68-S3 UCC) with good RAM bars.

I really enjoy race games too, especially free games !
I played a lot BMW M3 Challenge. Now, the only free race game I know is a truck race game : Renault Truck Racing !

What about having a race before having a fight !!!??? ;)

hello Spliffy ,welcome to the forum and the noflybf2 server ..... :+1: french more here <= for those who do not speak french
salut Spliffy ,bienvenu sur le forum et sur le server noflybf2 ..... et un français de plus ici :D:) .<= pour le plaisir d'écrire français ...

Hi Spliffy...welcome :)
Need For Speed World is a good free game.
Used to be a few of us who had it.
My Pink Ladies (That's my 6 incredibly sexy super cars all designed by moi :) ) need a run out!

AW: French cock #33

Hey Spliffy-Boy Welcome ;)

I love racing games,at last i Play Burnout Paradise and Driver Sanfrancisco a lot of fun online :)

What Kind of Truck,my last Truck was an MAN18.440 woop woop :)

Last edited:
a free game on the net there is also (multiplayer and solo) ,, warthunder ( a plane game ),...................... nice ,(a little slow because it is not jet ,just a plane propeller) ... :)

Re : French cock #33

@Nurse_Mari : I've installed NFS World but it's just like BF P4F: you can improve your car faster with your credit card and it's too much arcade !....

@chriskrass : I played Driver on PS2 but Gran Turismo is just the best I love !!!
Yes, a DAF 105XF460 with a 12 automatic gears box, cruising at 90 Km/h with quiet 1250 rpm and with Rastafarian colors !
I drove all the (uropean) truck's brands but only 12Kms with a MAN : very classy but always sold next to the IVECO seller !.... As fragile as them !?...

@nao007 : I love the plane games too but they are really complicated. I don't know Warthunder and I've just tried Lock on. Last week, I saw a TV ad : http://worldofwarplanes.eu/

No one tried Project Reality ?

ANd no one is driving a bike ? In the road race country (UK) or the free speed country (Germany) !!!?....

Last edited:
Re : French cock #33

Back in business !

After several months with light works in my house and my computer unplugged and with losing my job, I'm finally back to kick up your camper asses and get headshots with tanks !

A bit disappointed for having been given up by EA but very pleased to go on playing BF2.

So, watch your 6 and see you on battlefields !

Welcome, Spliffy, it’s nice to see you again. :)

AW: Re: French cock #33

Welcome back spliffy,my truck and me are happy to see ya :)

[video=youtube;Ri_jmFaSbw4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri_jmFaSbw4[/video]

We already got in a race me and you the other night, I had to race away before could kill me on the crane, lukely you stumbled over one of my clays....lol ,Welcome

Users who are viewing this thread