Free up CPU

• Thread starter General_Misery
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
1% CPU
ALWAYS Create a Restore Point before making any system/registry change, then use these.
(If you want i can also give you 1click RestorePoint Creator shortcut .bat)
No telemetry, no cortana, no updaters running all the time, no onedrive, no edge.... list goes on.

You will loose Start menu tile config if you're not careful, so better screen shot it so you can put them all back!!!!!

(i only got 19 left, the rest is clean)

CCleaner to prevent programs/services/updaters you don't need of starting on boot.

Attachments

• Windows10Debloater-master.zip
    43.7 KB · Views: 1
  • ii.png
    ii.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 1641490063352.png
    1641490063352.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Reactions: blugi21
Have done the change and didn't bother doing any before and after checks so don't know if it made any real difference.

The only in-game thing I have noticed is that I have had less stuttering and lags and the network/frame rate icons rarely appear. Not changed anything else. Need to check that the system patches don't change the settings.

I have gone through the app list and got rid of a lot of the "features" that come with Windows. It seems like Windows has become the source of the crap that used to get installed when you just wanted a driver that was about 200mb but the download was 1tb. :D Wonder how long before we find Windows is now Crypto mining in the background like certain Anti-virus products are doing. When an anti-virus product looks more like malware it maybe isn't the best.

• Haha
Reactions: zazo and Riot_co

Users who are viewing this thread