NRU Member
Re: Re : less presence ....

Nice :)
Looks like youve had a great time :-3

but i must admit its far better to have you back here to t-bag :-3

nao07

NRU Member
Re : Re: france / ardeche

nice pics nao. i just put them in this new section. :)
i was on another thread and i did not see my picture (i throught chiiit forum not save my picture)..lol thank you laka for post here :) .
@ fortuna ,i would make the small low-pass i expect your t-bag with pleasure to see you on the battlefield .......:)
@ sir_pixelot and LT_spunk.. ,yyyeah it is a male the last time he had his gun in male it almost touches ground by my children were laughing to see something so big LooooL....

nao07

NRU Member
Re : france / ardeche

hi guys tonight i make you travel in the highlands ardechois ( a lachamp raphael )..........:rolleyes: .
yesterday we had a picnic up there ,very good time :D .

just time to wait to recover photos in the camera of my father ,this is why i make you wait until tonight :eek: :D,LOL

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
thanks laurent for the nice pics. its very amazing to have a look in this beautifull country.

what the hell is that with the snakes? i see many pics from you with snakes. are there so many snakes around?

ohh, pic number 3 is a nice spot to drop some c4 down at the street LOOOL

nao07

NRU Member

what the hell is that with the snakes? i see many pics from you with snakes. are there so many snakes around?

it's ( couleuvre viperine , in french ) snake viperine ,and yes it's a lot because my area is a very good biotope for this breed of snake ,and fortunately this breed of snake is not poisonous ..:D..... i see kind of other animals but i never have time to open my camera they are already gone ..:(... lol ,
for Trout is the snake wanted to eat but he left without the back so it is i who will eat lol ,( thank you the snake have fishing fish for me lol )..:)

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
yes i know the snake. its a europe waterviper. but i don´t know there are such a lot around you lol you have to look out if you swim naked in the river so they don´t bite in your balls. no matter if they are poison or not in that case. lol

nao07

NRU Member

yes i know the snake. its a europe waterviper. but i don´t know there are such a lot around you lol you have to look out if you swim naked in the river so they don´t bite in your balls. no matter if they are poison or not in that case. lol
yes there are many ,my area should be good for breeding ,but when i swim naked i do not see ,,,my boa scare them LOOOOOOOOOOL:) .
and i see a lot because i know where to look ....( as a good hunter or even a good commando military )...: Rolleyes: