Frame Drops In Game

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
In BF4 I get the page drop symbol appear most of the time. I never used to see it much. I know that it isn’t the most up to date card being a 670TI but I haven’t had any issues previously. I don’t see any artifacts or tearing so it doesn’t affect playing. Have to admit I haven’t checked frame rates recently using fraps but the monitor is only 60fps and I used to get that anyway. Have tried running at all the settings, low, medium, high, and ultra and still get it appearing.

Have got latest drivers and have littles else running that could affect it.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen any differences or frame drops recently?

Typical running fraps and was getting 150 on medium and 120 on high and about 60 on ultra. Only thing I hadn't stopped running was NVidia experience which keeps starting and then I get the frame drops!

there is also a feature in origin to show up your fps ingame. maybe this is a good way to see when its starting. you tried also some of the ingame grafic options? not only the basic settings low, middle or high? there are some preload functions and visibility somewhere what i know its using a lot of performance.

perfoverlay.drawfps 1 in the console incase anyone needs it.

The ingame frame rate is the same as the fraps reading. I tend to run on medium or high as I don’t really notice much difference visually between medium/high/ultra on my monitor. I know my monitor (superwide) is not the best for gaming is ideal for photo editing and video work but you do get a wide view of the area around you in BF4 without having to resort to multiple monitors.

As there aren’t any visual artifacts or stutters I think the game may be incorrect in reporting frame drops.

Users who are viewing this thread