Formal Application to Mrs Queen,

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Body Bag

Body Bag

NRU Member
29 Jul 2020
Dear Mrs Queen

I feel I must report that upon accumulating a few hours on your server I have that one has been the victim of the most violent of violations.
No only was the violation most frequent, but I do believe it was activly "ENCOURAGED"..!! yes actively :geek:...

Upon this discovery I immediately contacted a Lord of your great server the SERVER of =NRU= .

Upon taking great detail of my complaint he informed that he would be honoured to provide written leaning by way of what
I know it as , the World Wide WHATHEFUCK ....." a commonly heard schreaching, that I perform in my native tounge",

Pardon I digress,

After reading the wonderful and pleasantly easy to understand gibberish, One thought to ones self , "Self",,, fuck it I'm in.

My gamer Tag is 10bodybagblu01
My Age is 52 ,, i think or one,,I will confirm by asking daughter on the "morro".

What else did it say ... ? Oh yeah,

I live in the UK but please don't hold that against , had no choice in the matter did I// stop harassing me..

Just outside of Wolverhampton, as thats as close as you stalkers are getting. There's lists for people like you lot.

I have a Steam account and use the Tag Body Bag Blu on Arma and a kick ass rage game called Crossout.

So, me old Queen,,

Bodybag, reporting for violation of the most violent nature, to replenish the comrades in the trenches of the oceans islands in south china, with the life blood of war.. yes the shit roll.

To be that :wideyed: in your sky as the dazzling glare of the froste of white seems to block your vision as i have seen LOADS of you falling out of the helo's... nope .. thats me, hark, cup your ear to the wind what do you hear .... "WHAthefuuuuuuuuuuuck"..... "Im okaay..

To steer my METAL beast with MIGHTY CANNONS to open the way to where ever that dick of a commander is telling us to go, I meaaan really aae're at friggin Bravo.. ,, "key coms ..... F*$K you and I hope your first born has buck teeth. What,, its an easy cheapish fix at an early age.

and other good shit like that.

I fully accept that YOU my Queen cannot take liability for for the violations that I may (hopefully) make in the name of the GREAT SERVER =NRU= ... so do declare

yeah I Bodybagblu do fully understand, comprehend and compute, all of the afore read pleasurable written format of alphabetical inscriptions.

I await my confirmed approval, ,, some lad called PrinceBonny_PARTY, said if i didn't grass him up for doing very very VERY MINOR infraction of those most GLORIOUS of instruction's of how to conduct a Proper AND Approved Violation of a person, maybe.... That he would take the black bag out of the ball.

Awaiting further insteruction's SAHHHH

:pompous::pompous::pompous::greyalien::pompous::pompous::pompous:

Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
Haha this is a fun application we have there. :D

To steer my METAL beast with MIGHTY CANNONS to open the way to where ever that dick of a commander is telling us to go, I meaaan really aae're at friggin Bravo.. ,, "key coms ..... F*$K you and I hope your first born has buck teeth. What,, its an easy cheapish fix at an early age.

This passage reminds me something... :unsure:

Welcome there Body Bag. Damn... only old fossils on this game, where is the fresh flesh ? :ROFLMAO:
Good luck with your application (y)

Reactions: Body Bag
lmao i don´t know what you take...but take less or even more lol

backgroundchecks are done and nothing to see.
i guess the names bodybagblue/bodybagblue101 also belongs to you?

we will start now a application vote in our member area for starting your 2 month trialmembership. this vote goes 3 days. so good luck :D

Reactions: Body Bag
Haha this is a fun application we have there. :D

This passage reminds me something... :unsure:

Welcome there Body Bag. Damn... only old fossils on this game, where is the fresh flesh ? :ROFLMAO:
Good luck with your application (y)
THank you my Lord
lmao i don´t know what you take...but take less or even more lol

backgroundchecks are done and nothing to see.
i guess the names bodybagblue/bodybagblue101 also belongs to you?

we will start now a application vote in our member area for starting your 2 month trialmembership. this vote goes 3 days. so good luck :D
yeah,, i have been away from gaming for a few years, aand original passwords were forgotten so new Tags of the same nature were created,, lol

Users who are viewing this thread