Forgotten Hope I/O

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
chriskrass

chriskrass

NRU Member
17 Mar 2012
WINNENDEN GERMANY
Hey Ladys and Gentleman :)

We`ve talked often in teamspeak about the infantery only Server,i think we should to celebrate a Party once a month.
We could Play nice rounds as Mr.Bond said,sniper only or whatever YOU want to Play,we could manage this.

What you think ???

Feel free and post your ideas and suggestions.

Regards:chris alias stavros bla bla bla you know :)

Would be nice to make a special date in the week and everbody would know its IO day ;)

So make fridays the IO days would be quite cool and i'd be totally happy about a bit more IO - ARMOR SUCKS ;) Its only nooooooobies gettin a boooost :D

Im up for it! Always liked IO rounds! Lets do it, my sniper rifle and my "lube" are waiting for you fannies!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AW: Re: Forgotten Hope I/O

I just wanted to remind !!!!!!!

Big discussion about tank whoring,but no one wants an I/O day once a week ????
Just for relax without tank whoring.

common guys we Need this day.

sounds good to me :)

sounds good....and mabey we can join it at other days to..to dodge the armor iff there are to much at nofly

sounds like a plan you greekgerman chunck of feta :-D give us a weekly day and that night shall be reserved for the holy hell of I/O :) Hail to the I/O server :-D

How about today? Hmmmmm???? Ready for a proper TBAG from an ravid duck????? Dont be afraid....il be gentle......!!!!!

Lets do it fannyboy

Attachments

• Ultimate_Duck_Hunting_Coverart.jpg
    Ultimate_Duck_Hunting_Coverart.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 47

Ok guys i would say we try 2 days in the month,i think the first and the last friday of the month.
That would be the 31.January and the 07.February if you agree :)

MR.HEADS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
would be nice if we have a Scrolling text in the NO-FLY Server for the date.....IS THIS POSSIBLE :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Re: AW: Re: Forgotten Hope I/O

Ok guys i would say we try 2 days in the month,i think the first and the last friday of the month.
That would be the 31.January and the 07.February if you agree :)

MR.HEADS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
would be nice if we have a Scrolling text in the NO-FLY Server for the date.....IS THIS POSSIBLE :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

yes, i can put the info in there.

AW: Re: AW: Re: Forgotten Hope I/O

ok guys i would say we try 2 days in the month,i think the first and the last friday of the month.
That would be the 31.january and the 07.february if you agree :)

mr.heads !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would be nice if we have a scrolling text in the no-fly server for the date.....is this possible :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

yes, i can put the info in there.

thank you mr.president :)

Infantery only party-every first and last friday of the month-join our =nru= infantery only server-we need you

or:

Next infantery only party-31.january and 07.february-join our =nru= i/o server-we need you

Umm. Is that on the no fly server or is there a nru i/o server?
I'm looking forward to it and i fear that its gonna be the same struggle with illiterates like on the no fly server.. :)

Whats next? I'd like some special rounds some time.. Such as pistol only or knife only :popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread