fooling around with c4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
OMG that was sooooo funny thanks guys good laugh, the first C4 Jeep with me in landed on the road that leads down to the train (On the hill at the top) that went sooo far best c4 jeep yet. Fuck jeeps can fly :p look out superman

brillant was the point bruce drive the jeep and jumped out before the jeep got the c4. lol he didnt realised what we are doing there and that he had to stay in the jeep. hihi

Ok lak & Medic so we have a mission, and if you choose to accept it we will look at what map is best for a C4 jeep / Lav flying competition, how far can we fly one of these Mofo's
Or what map offers the best possibilities for launch and distance, I need a laugh cheer me up work is really shite just of late....:(

AW: Re: fooling around with c4

Ok lak & Medic so we have a mission, and if you choose to accept it we will look at what map is best for a C4 jeep / Lav flying competition, how far can we fly one of these Mofo's
Or what map offers the best possibilities for launch and distance, I need a laugh cheer me up work is really shite just of late....:(

i am with you andy lol thats the little funny things i need in that game.
we can look what map we can use for that. if possible and the IO is still empty in the afternoon we can set this map and log the server to try this crap lol

Re: AW: fooling around with c4

I am totally up for it, set a date and let it happen Andy! :)

Ok i'll set a date but whats best for you both weekend or week day, guessing weekend would not be good because more people use servers weekend.
So the best time for a empty server would be Monday to Friday, Tuesday 12th is that ok time to be set.
Any problems let me know, PM or what ever :D

AW: fooling around with c4

But can you just close the server or make it unranked spontaneously laka? Well next week is holiday, so I am there from tuesday evening/night till sunday :) Whenever you cocks want to then I guess!

why make it unranked... just fly the damm jeep lmao... Making it unranked involves the main server settings be changed and server restarts so it can't be done on the fly...

If i happen to be on origin please let me join the jeeplaunch. I'll help with mines.

brillant was the point bruce drive the jeep and jumped out before the jeep got the c4. lol he didnt realised what we are doing there and that he had to stay in the jeep. hihi

i realised what you where doing there but didn't know that it don't work with an empty jeep. didn't want to risl a death to much.

Well Zefox was introduced to C4 shenanigans last night and i hope you really enjoyed it, i did :p.
Funny bits for me were 0.20 seconds where Laka does a massive belly slide hilarious and we were having loads of failed C4 attempts with dozer, so at 1.32 i get in the dozer laka hits the switch boooooom another fail i jumpp out dozer blows up and you see me face plant in the ground quickly dead.....:cool:

perhaps an idea for next time. word of warning - might want to turn your sound off unless you love listening to squeaky teenagers scream in excitement lol

[video=youtube;DeaxpXVpWMQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeaxpXVpWMQ&feature=youtu.be&t=20s[/video]

shame on you two. there's a SPEED LIMIT on that bridge !!11!

my favourites. when you are leaping the building and hitting that lamppost. good stuff you two.

Users who are viewing this thread