fooling around with c4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
laka : Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lmao.. ahahahahha..

sry..

lmfao..

Doch? Is that the same as in Homer : D'OH !

No it's: This is yellow, no it isn't green, "doch" it is yellow! That's how you use it :D No translation for it than "yes" :D

No it's: This is yellow, no it isn't green, "doch" it is yellow! That's how you use it :D No translation for it than "yes" :D

It can also be a negative I think ?

Person 1 Do something
Person 2 No
Person 1 yes
Person 2 no
Person 1 yes
person 2 Doch

but it looks cooler if the 'Yes' and 'No's are 'Ja' and 'Nein's :)

Doch is a 'Magic' German word invented by the lazy, so it can be used in multiple places and has multiple meanings and in a sentance its meaning can depend entirely on which word in the sentance was emphasised.

Doch – meaning depends on intonation

This dependency on melody and intonation applies for doch as a whole.

Thomas kommt doch nicht zu spät.

This sentence can mean 3 things.

So Thomas will NOT come late after all.
Thomas won’t be late, will he?
Thomas? HE will not be late, come on.

And that concludes German with MiNi 2012 !

Comming soon :- Spanish for the English Abroad or How to Raise your voice and think it magically translates into perfect Spanish

It can also be a negative I think ?
You're doing it wrong Mini :D

Person 1 Do something
Person 2 Nein
Person 1 doch
Person 2 nein
Person 1 doch
person 2 nein

If you want to negate something you always have to use the "nicht", "doch" on it's own always has a affirming meaning.

"Doch nicht" is mostly with a question mark in a sentence to see I think.*
So if you would use "doch nicht" in the example above it wouldn't work because the meaning is wrong.

Hell Mini that's probably the hardest thing to ever teach in German :D (beside articles der, die, das)
But I love my doch, it's cool and fast to use and you can confuse foreigners with it :D

Hmm...Cheers Medic... TBH I only know a little german and thats lakaelo...BOOM BOOM....

Honeslty from my engineering german classse wayyyyyyyyy back in Uni days all i remember is -> Ich habe eine bishen deutch.... <-Not even sure if that correct o_O

Ok just spent 15 Minutes on windows movie maker and came up with this....
BTW it's the first time ive used it :eek:

[video=youtube;-AQmY0aGz1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AQmY0aGz1s[/video]

i take it lakaelo was not in the jeep as theres not enough c4 on all nru server to lauch him "his a big lad" lol

i take it lakaelo was not in the jeep as theres not enough c4 on all nru server to lauch him "his a big lad" lol

So true m8. That's why i mined a flag with 6 mines cos laka was on the other side and no vehicles in this map. lol.

So Genozide, T11medic and myself were fooling around with a little c4 earlier this evening...

[video=youtube;mbGVAIaPP4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbGVAIaPP4M[/video]
[video=youtube;5ELU6P17TuM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ELU6P17TuM[/video]

Think you can do better, give it a try!

loooooool.. great dark.. THANKS!

got some big air on those. we did actually have a few aims at the island and hit it twice but no footage on that yet. 6 C4 + 6 mines is just great.
We would have had more mines for the detonation but had shortage on people..

Maybe we can do a combined effort and get those jeeps to fly into orbit? :D

oh yeah and as mediccock told me i was playing baywatch and being the detonator.. LOL.. no wannabee hasslehoff though. lmao.

Last edited:
ah lakaelo, thanks for reminding me.
I still gotta make a vid of me tailing other jets into the ground.
It's allways so funny when they try to lose you by trying all possible angle, yet to find themselves crashing into the ground :D

Also, I liked the t-bags, so subtle yet so perfect :D

OMG that was sooooo funny thanks guys good laugh, the first C4 Jeep with me in landed on the road that leads down to the train (On the hill at the top) that went sooo far best c4 jeep yet. Fuck jeeps can fly :p look out superman

Users who are viewing this thread