First to arrive! (Battlefield 6 expectations)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
CoquilletteUwU

CoquilletteUwU

NRU Member
28 Jun 2020
France
I don't know who added this new forum area but thanks! It's a very good idea to talk about the next Battlefield to come. If I remember well they talked about 2021 or 2022 that's it ?

So I'm asking, what are you expecting for Battlefield 6 ?

Which "historic" context, wich improvements, what to keep, what to forget, what kind of game you want to play with your NRU cocks...

For my opinion, like I already explained I hope it will be a modern war, because I largely prefer this context instead of WW1 and WW2. I'm not saying that it was not good ideas but I prefer the atmosphere of the current times, it's more "realistic", there is more immersion.

And what about a futuristic game ? No, even a remake of BF2142. Same reason, because of the immersion, I prefer to play things more realistics for a Battlefield, even if I really appreciated the Final Stand DLC from BF4.

Each Battlefield has it's own advantages and disadvantages but I stay closer to the gameplay of BF4/BF3/BFBC2 which are such great games.

I would the come back of a real campaign. I mean, not like BF1 and BFV with short stories, I would prefer a great and long story like in Battlefield Bad Company 2 with this great squad, going all over the round, there was some fun moments with these characters, it was my favorite BF campaign. The one from BF3 is good too but maybe looks too old nowadays, even if BFBC2 is older. And BF4's, I don't know, it's a fun campaign, but nothing extrordinary.

I would like them to keep and to add more interactions with the maps, like doors, Levolution, buttons, etc, to have a real interation, a real role for the map, not only a decor. And also a REAL destructible environment, no more indestructure trees, walls, barriers, etc. It's so boring to drive an heavy armored tank that can explose a whole building but getting STOPPED by a little tree here... You are like "BRUH, "sigh"

Also the commander mode <3 with improvements and more power, more possibilities to intervene directly on the battlefield.

The come back of the heavy armored vehicle drop from BF3 with the parachute, it was so fun to get drop from it.

With the current game graphisms I can't wait to see what will looks like BF6, I really hope to see a come back to modern times with this new refresh. BF4 is still largely playable, but you feel that it's starting to be an old game (about graphisms).

And there is still so much to say... What are you expecting ?

So I'll keep an eye on news and update here if I think about it on time. (y)

lol just realised after you are talking about the singleplayer stories...i never played one lol last singleplayer i played was bf2 and i guess a short episode in bf3 to get some weapons..but thats it.

...what did i expect with bf6?? honestly, nothing. not with the old crappy frostbite engine. its still shit and it will start/released with the same shitty hitreg, hitboxes, the same shitty undestroyable struktures like we have in bf3, bf4, bf1 and bf5.

we will still miss a tool like clan server or better call it, a server rental program, where you can play as a community. instead we will get some shiny shiny golden weapon skins for the kids who can spent there poket money ingame and some photorealistic landscapes and vehicles. but EA dont care about any community functions or third party functions anymore so i fear that we will still stuck on bf4 as long as the don´t close the servers....the only hope i have because there are rumours, that they will release a reworked version of a old game. hopefully it is bf4 because than we have a bit more time to play bf4. but i think it will be bf3 and if it is bf3...than good night. than they will close the bf3 and bf4 server in maybe 2 years and thats it.

Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
Than they will close the bf3 and bf4 server in maybe 2 years and thats it.

Nah I don't think, there are still servers for BFBC2 running so I really don't see them shutting down BF4 in the few years to come.

Nah I don't think, there are still servers for BFBC2 running so I really don't see them shutting down BF4 in the few years to come.
the problem is that you can host bfbc2 and bf3 on external server. bf4 works with the official EA server provider and when EA decided to stop the contracting, then they are gone.

I really don't see them shutting down this game so early.

It would be shooting yourself in the foot and attracting the wrath of the community. Especially after the bad success of BFV and the community coming back to BF4 and all these players asking for modern war. It would be really stupid from them.

I really don't see them shutting down this game so early.

It would be shooting yourself in the foot and attracting the wrath of the community. Especially after the bad success of BFV and the community coming back to BF4 and all these players asking for modern war. It would be really stupid from them.
they don´t care. EA is a joint stock company. so everything what is improtant is the money and the shareholder value. so if they sell enough items of the game, even more in preorder, nobody cares how the player like the game or if it is working. not at all. since bf3 every release of a battlfield title was a desaster. nothing works, unfinished games and the community was annoyed as hell. they don´t care because they sold the calculated amount of games and all is fine. from a business perspective every release was a success. even when the player stopped playing after 6 month and going back to bf4. who cares, EA had made there money.

player moaning and talking about that they no more preorder a bf game but there are enough "kids" out there, and even more as the "old player community", the kids are just hitting the "preorder button" just when they read a offer that they got some golden penis...eh guns and 3 weapons extra for a preorder. but we will still not having clan server anymore. bf1 and bf5 never had them even they announced them.

so the only hope i have, that EA will open there eyes and ears to the community, when the next bf title will be a desaster in presale items...but honestly...i dont see that coming.

Last edited:
I would like BF6 to be current(ish) as that would give more scope and variety to maps and a wide range of situations and modes. Single player could include, for example (ideas may include a soupçon of sarcasm):

USA 2021: US civil war, breaching the White House to extract the squatter, levolution (BF4 Shanghai tower rebranded to Trump)

UK2021: Defending supermarkets from starving people who need food and medicine, defending airports and ports from Johnny Foreigner ( just involves standing there and blaming the EU for everything), being deployed to CV-19 testing centre to stop people getting a test (Not much fun that one as there are no tests anyway)

EU2021: Chunnel (stopping the roast beefs beaching the tunnel to get their hands on the beer and cheese), aggressively flaunting the roast beefs by enjoying freedom of movement,

South America: Jungle warfare - taking out drug cartels

Polar regions: looking for ice

On my list:
Destruction "as IRL" - a 60 ton tank stopped by some feeble object, no thanks.
Good maps as in BF3
Simple reward system as per pre-BF1
Better netcode
Better anti-cheat tools/system
Helicopters/jets not built as tanks
Vehicles to gradually lose functions as they are hit
Mines that can be hidden as IRL (but can detected and removded by an engineer)
"New skin bla-bla-bla" - no thanks
More options in personal combat outfit e.g. body armour (I need that!)
Oh, a ready game at release and not a beta disguised as the finished and stable stuff
And...

Reactions: lakaelo
I like the vehicles losing functions idea. Disabling them from becoming deceptions would be good 😄

Also the kit idea. Why can't you choose what equipment you want from what you have? If you wanted two lots of C4 instead C4 and another item.

Ready game and not a beta!!!! 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂 < deeep breath> 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😅🤣😅🤣😂🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣🤣

[

Slower gameplay would be nice

Being able to destroy every building is kind of not my style because its really hard for infantry to survive then

True to the time weapons - I have no problem with fully automatic lasers but then make it bf 2143 or so.
Seeing the first gameplay of bf 1 with fully automatic weapons pissed me off.

And using something like unreal engine that is known to work stable with a reasonable netcode.

Server rental program...

Maybe I should play Squad or so :D

The thing I'm dreading is the RSP, each new game they get rid of more and more :(

Imagine what ?
I will still buy it blind, as i did it in da past.
Yes BF1 was kinda creepy, but BF vagina i still play, only miss choppers... and all of your "cock comments".
in sea battles a submarine would be strange

but keep calm old farts, its named battlefield 2021, release is end of 2021!

With the words of DukeNukem: What are you waiting for, Christmas?

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread