first "summer" pic lol

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
the sun comes out for first time yesterday. so my wife and i used this time to get my shorts on ( wifey said i am a idiot as well lol ) , take a koffee and sitting outside. lol

the little barrel behind me is still full of ice but it was nice warm in the sun. :D

Attachments

chip247

NRU Member
yeah i bet u was down there at 5am with the towel, just curious m8 but have you been putting on a little weight lately?? lol

Lt.SPUNKMEYER

NRU Member
lol Chip, you beat me to it...herr Sascha has been at the strudel/cookie jar a few too many times over the winter months

get down the gym asap you sandal&sock wearing towel sunlounger reserving schweinhund salad dodger lmao

_MiNi_

DOCH !
Friend of the NRU
Typical German.... Takes up a blocking position on the sun loungers a good 3 months before summer time

genozide

oh i hope it would be that warm here too. recently had a snow blizzard similar to what has hit sweden but some situation like that expected in 2 or 3 months. maybe.

good pic thanks for sharing.

AndyS40

NRU Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Well a least your grass looks short mine is like a foot long (F**kin hate cutting grass worst F**kin job known to F**kin man) along with painting and decorating enough said.....

And by the way nice Picture Sascha, its been lovely here in the UK this weekend in the sun

Loeft1

NRU Member
I'll be heading to the south of Spain tomorrow, might not be "summer" there yet but expect better temperatures then here! All work though, so no sunbathing I expect...

TheJmJ

I'll be heading to the south of Spain tomorrow, might not be "summer" there yet but expect better temperatures then here! All work though, so no sunbathing I expect...
Come to Finland! It's 23ºc out here! Remember to take your summer clothes and swimsuits! Have a good summer! *whistling*

Sweney

NRU Member
nice lak we had around 3 ft of snow at the end of Feb so we couldnt do that here but i wish i could