first "summer" pic lol

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
the sun comes out for first time yesterday. so my wife and i used this time to get my shorts on ( wifey said i am a idiot as well lol ) , take a koffee and sitting outside. lol

the little barrel behind me is still full of ice but it was nice warm in the sun. :D

Attachments

• DSCN4256.jpg
    DSCN4256.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 71
yeah i bet u was down there at 5am with the towel, just curious m8 but have you been putting on a little weight lately?? lol

lol Chip, you beat me to it...herr Sascha has been at the strudel/cookie jar a few too many times over the winter months

get down the gym asap you sandal&sock wearing towel sunlounger reserving schweinhund salad dodger lmao

Typical German.... Takes up a blocking position on the sun loungers a good 3 months before summer time

Looks nice but where are the mice or have they all been eradicated by your special C4? :)

oh i hope it would be that warm here too. recently had a snow blizzard similar to what has hit sweden but some situation like that expected in 2 or 3 months. maybe.

good pic thanks for sharing.

Well a least your grass looks short mine is like a foot long (F**kin hate cutting grass worst F**kin job known to F**kin man) along with painting and decorating enough said.....

And by the way nice Picture Sascha, its been lovely here in the UK this weekend in the sun

I'll be heading to the south of Spain tomorrow, might not be "summer" there yet but expect better temperatures then here! All work though, so no sunbathing I expect...

I'll be heading to the south of Spain tomorrow, might not be "summer" there yet but expect better temperatures then here! All work though, so no sunbathing I expect...
Come to Finland! It's 23ºc out here! Remember to take your summer clothes and swimsuits! Have a good summer! *whistling*

nice lak we had around 3 ft of snow at the end of Feb so we couldnt do that here but i wish i could

since the berlin beast got the heedship hes put on some beef

but i cant put my finger on what shape his head is turning into mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attachments

• C-_Users_jim_Desktop_beast-dick-head.jpg
    C-_Users_jim_Desktop_beast-dick-head.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 37
reminds me of that dinosaur.

Attachments

• pakikefarosaurusu.jpg
    pakikefarosaurusu.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 38

Users who are viewing this thread