First screenshots of BF4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
sp is a waste of time...have never played it on bf3. played about 20 mins of bc2, was enough! too slow paced with story, and having to do certain things...just want to get down to the action!

i seems to me as people have said its just a bf3 map pack, but will wait and see what mp is like.

That's why we like you mari.... just getting straight down & dirty

That's why we like you mari.... just getting straight down & dirty

ohh matt i was soooo restrained not to reply on mari´s

and having to do certain things...just want to get down to the action!

but you cock ruined it ;)

always to say we are the dirty boys... pfffft mari is the bad girl here and has a bad influence on us brave guys.

always thought mari was putting on a front, pretending to be a good girl when really she's just a minx

Well I wasn't really impressed by the trailer (thought maybe because it's all sp) first thing aren't all the vehicles in it the same as BF3? I noticed that fucking sun is back to blind everyone, I still don't know why Dice ruin their level design with massive lens flare. Also I wish they would concentrate on mp for BF and leave the story telling to the BC series. I will still buy it lol but I hope they improve mp from BF3 so it's actually a different game, and make it so this isn't just essentially a bf3 map pack (also less of the fucking large maps which are barren where air and tanks kill everything).

Basically it looks like they just took bf3 and MoH and shoved them together

(Also is it just me or does this look like it's played on console? The movement is extremely smooth for a mouse)

Are you kidding me? Why haven't you switched to call of duty than?
I thought battlefield was great because of the (almost insanely) large maps and the vehicle vs vehicle fighing.
Also I still disagree on the idea that air and tanks kill everything... only good tanks and air kill everything.
And in all honesty, it should take some skill to takedown another person with skill.

also, the graphics look sick o.o, but indeed gotta wait till the mp trailer.

Because cod is tiny corridor shooter maps, I'm not saying I don't want large maps or no vehicle fighting as that is what the series items about. Im saying I don't want maps like we got in the bf3 addons which compared to bf2 maps feel extremely barren and empty and unbalanced.

Like the armored kill maps completely shit and boring especially compared to the large bf2 maps.

Because cod is tiny corridor shooter maps, I'm not saying I don't want large maps or no vehicle fighting as that is what the series items about. Im saying I don't want maps like we got in the bf3 addons which compared to bf2 maps feel extremely barren and empty and unbalanced.

Like the armored kill maps completely shit and boring especially compared to the large bf2 maps.

yeah, I indeed gotta agree that the expansions were shit. I'd still rather play the vanilla maps. and sometimes the end game maps (a few of them turned out quite allright)

thats it. :)

best example is the dragon valley map from bf2. such a great map we need on bf3 or bf4 too. but in that fact it isnt the great of the map what make it so nice. alone from there are some maps on big hills you have a good advantage to defend this map also as infantry against tanks or apc.
alone this height differentials where armor slowed down while get up doing a lot of the balance of this map.

the point are the bridges, trenches or the big see in the middle. or the flag on the peninsula where you normaly not drive with a vehicle.
all this are barriers for vehicles so they cant drive directly from flag to flag in a straight line and give infantry players the needed advantage to balance the game.

all this dice missed on the new maps . the put some little stones, rocks or what ever on the map but none of them brake realy down the vehicles. or if it does on the one aromered kill map with the snow hills the airvehicle / airship unbalance the map together with the fact that there are only small corridors you can go / drive from flag to flag.

realy i think dragon valley is the key to get a good map on bf3/bf4. this map had normaly a brilliant balance for all kind of player.

aahhhhh fond memories dragon valley getting played to death with mac & Mario over & over & over again

thats it. :)

best example is the dragon valley map from bf2. such a great map we need on bf3 or bf4 too. but in that fact it isnt the great of the map what make it so nice. alone from there are some maps on big hills you have a good advantage to defend this map also as infantry against tanks or apc.
alone this height differentials where armor slowed down while get up doing a lot of the balance of this map.

the point are the bridges, trenches or the big see in the middle. or the flag on the peninsula where you normaly not drive with a vehicle.
all this are barriers for vehicles so they cant drive directly from flag to flag in a straight line and give infantry players the needed advantage to balance the game.

all this dice missed on the new maps . the put some little stones, rocks or what ever on the map but none of them brake realy down the vehicles. or if it does on the one aromered kill map with the snow hills the airvehicle / airship unbalance the map together with the fact that there are only small corridors you can go / drive from flag to flag.

realy i think dragon valley is the key to get a good map on bf3/bf4. this map had normaly a brilliant balance for all kind of player.
Also 3D spotting doesn't help, you can't sneak or hid from helos in trees etc as you have a massive triangle above your head, unlike bf2 where people had to check the mini map.

Annoyingly if you turn it off there server isn't classed as "normal mode" anymore and the only other way is to set it as hardcore.

agree totally with laka. structure of the maps in bf3 just been shit and i strongly doubt they get any better. Just looks like the big maps will be suitable for the jet and tankwhores, because i also doubt they'll make it much different than bf3.

What they need to do is make the maps wisely so they can be played properly and not just to look "sick". And include at least 50% of maps as IO maps so there is an alternative to the vehiclewhores!!

And include at least 50% of maps as IO maps so there is an alternatived to the vehiclewhores!!

lmao that the same unbalanced or unilaterally shit like we have. if IO or tanks. unbalance is unbalanced. lol

no IO based ( close quarter or aftermath ) and vehicle based maps ( endgame or amoredkill ) are needed they have to get some realy balanced map who all have enough room in some areas to have little infights. the gulf of oman map is on the way to that map too. with the houses you have normaly enough places to fight as infantry, also armor kan nor shot from one site ot the other and the airvehicles have a problem to fight between the cranes and big houses.

this map is on the way to have a good balance too. make it even bigger and possibly some mountains around them with 2-3 new flags and you got a proper map. you cant got a map which is completely balanced on all flags. but if you make it big enough you can give each player or kit the right flag to fight for. that is the balance of the game not a map for specialy for IO, vehicles or something else.

of course they should all be balanced but the ratio of the maps too. so not majority of maps for vehicles only imho.

Users who are viewing this thread