First Experience With Bf5

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Soooooo... Yeah i'm still alive.
as usual, busy studying, busy satisfying my s/o and my friends. wait that doesn't sound right... but yeah so little time and so much games i wanna play so no more bf4 for me.
BF V THO:
Gotta say i enjoy BF V. It's not perfect, but bf4 was also a disaster at the beginning.
Even though i didn't want to do anything with EA anymore as they ruin everything and are just spewing hell on developers,
I still got that game since i have that problem that if i have some games of the same title, i gotta have all xD.
So, if i overlook the sjw propaganda bull**** EA shoves everywhere, and overlook my disappointemt the Politicly correctness censorship and pissing over history (oh, i miss call of duty 1 and 2 days),
the game is enjoyable.
I've noticed that there are TONS of hackers according to youtube but i don't know if i've seen one.
However i do hope they'll deal with it and won't just be useless like the legendary useless VAC system valve implements. (If anyone played cs:go and/or know lichtenstein, > THIS < comes to mind a lot XDDDD)

Gotta say tho, you always can notice EA published games, if not for the stuff stated above - for the pressure they give to developers just to do things fast, screw the authenticity, screw gameplay, just give us the money.
For example, i made a stupid silly mistake, my friends were practicly begging me to pre-order anthem and i promised i'd never preorder anything from EA (also that they burn so that bioware and dice will still have a chance at redemption) anyway i bought anthem.
now, i do enjoy BioWare, just really pissed at EA since andromeda could've been so much better. now the've been teasing anthem for long, and if i'm not wrong worked on it for 6 years or so. now a triple A company, working on such a game, you'd expect much more from them. Anthem was a failure in my and my friends' eyes and there are too many reasons why. we want our money back. - what's funny, Warframe on the other hand is a free game, and it has just so much more in it, DE is an Amazing company imo.

Anyway i'm getting off tracked here,
BF V is not bad, come play.
AND ACCEPT ME IN THE PLATOON FFS XD

I think the trouble with BF5 is that ‘it isn’t bad’. I have had some fun playing it and don’t regret buying it like I do with BF1. I still get a lot of pleasure from BF4 though.

BFV isn’t infested with hackers but like BF1 there are quite a few kills where you think how? Often because thee is an object between you and your killer that even allowing for bullet drop wouldn’t be possible. Trying to get a tank or plane in BFV is also like waiting for a unicorn to eat acorns out of your hand. Probably more chance of the unicorn than getting a tank or plane!

Users who are viewing this thread