First connect with server...

prooi

NRU Member
Does someone have the same problem as me,when i connect to BF2 server....it takes about 30 seconds with a message as cant connect
the second time it goes ok.....is this a punkbuster problem or my computer

thanks Regards Jack

nao07

NRU Member
Re : First connect with server...

i do not know if i have the same problem as you ,,
but i also must i connect 2 times to the first connection i will post ,( the server is full try again later ),even if the server is not full ,and the second connection is good ..........

me too sometimes 1st connect fail then second on ? i am on windows xp lol .

hi nao07 now that is strange :) its good that you can get on second time :)

nao07

NRU Member
Re : First connect with server...

i'm on windows 7 pro ,before i was on windows 7 but i had problems this message is displayed ( that windows 7 is not conform ) ,and what i do always the same message so i had to intall windows 7 pro ,,from computer side all is well except for the connection bf2 still requires 2 times ...........

prooi

NRU Member
Re: Re : First connect with server...

i'm on windows 7 pro ,before i was on windows 7 but i had problems this message is displayed ( that windows 7 is not conform ) ,and what i do always the same message so i had to intall windows 7 pro ,,from computer side all is well except for the connection bf2 still requires 2 times ...........
ok so im not the only 1........second start is ok...think we got a learn with it

T11Medic

NRU Member
AW: First connect with server...

I have that too, I think it is the servers problem. Others work fine. But as it's not a big deal I thought of never mentioned it :D

nao07

NRU Member
Re : AW: First connect with server...

I have that too, I think it is the servers problem. Others work fine. But as it's not a big deal I thought of never mentioned it :D
in fact as you t11medic i do not speak,but when i saw this thread ,why not suddenly ,,,,
.............and maybe our red head honcho of the servers have a solution ? .................

Last edited:

hock1809

Re: Re : AW: First connect with server...

I get it on windows 8, I think it s my computer asking "are you sure you want to be humiliated again" lol

genozide

Medic vs Loeft. Fatality

[video=youtube;AXTOT9G95tI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXTOT9G95tI[/video]

samoz83

NRU Heed
Heard this before and I'm pretty sure XP didn't have this problem, guessing it's all NT 6.x os's anyone on XP who has the prob?