First connect with server...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
prooi

prooi

20 Oct 2012
Holland
Does someone have the same problem as me,when i connect to BF2 server....it takes about 30 seconds with a message as cant connect
the second time it goes ok.....is this a punkbuster problem or my computer

thanks Regards Jack

Re : First connect with server...

i do not know if i have the same problem as you ,,
but i also must i connect 2 times to the first connection i will post ,( the server is full try again later ),even if the server is not full ,and the second connection is good ..........

me too sometimes 1st connect fail then second on ? i am on windows xp lol .

hi nao07 now that is strange :) its good that you can get on second time :)

Re : First connect with server...

i'm on windows 7 pro ,before i was on windows 7 but i had problems this message is displayed ( that windows 7 is not conform ) ,and what i do always the same message so i had to intall windows 7 pro ,,from computer side all is well except for the connection bf2 still requires 2 times ...........

Re: Re : First connect with server...

i'm on windows 7 pro ,before i was on windows 7 but i had problems this message is displayed ( that windows 7 is not conform ) ,and what i do always the same message so i had to intall windows 7 pro ,,from computer side all is well except for the connection bf2 still requires 2 times ...........

ok so im not the only 1........second start is ok...think we got a learn with it

AW: First connect with server...

I have that too, I think it is the servers problem. Others work fine. But as it's not a big deal I thought of never mentioned it :D

Re : AW: First connect with server...

I have that too, I think it is the servers problem. Others work fine. But as it's not a big deal I thought of never mentioned it :D

in fact as you t11medic i do not speak,but when i saw this thread ,why not suddenly ,,,,
.............and maybe our red head honcho of the servers have a solution ? .................

Last edited:
Re: Re : AW: First connect with server...

I get it on windows 8, I think it s my computer asking "are you sure you want to be humiliated again" lol

Medic vs Loeft. Fatality

[video=youtube;AXTOT9G95tI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXTOT9G95tI[/video]

I have same problem with Vista, when i start BF2 first try to join any server always fails.

Heard this before and I'm pretty sure XP didn't have this problem, guessing it's all NT 6.x os's anyone on XP who has the prob?

yes on xp pro sam , thats me :)

Sam, I have XP as well and I have the same problem - I can only join at the second attempt.

Users who are viewing this thread