Finally made it

hanek

Hi Guys, and girls,

You may have noticed me on the server, I have been playing on no fly for about 18 months now and have finally decided to register on the NRU website.

To those that do not know me, I live in South Africa hence the high ping (180 - 250, sometimes higher) and I generally find myself in the TS channel when I play.

Thanks to the admins for running the server. I do enjoy playing here with you guys.

Till next time.

Enjoy!

Loeft1

NRU Member
Hi Hanek,

Welcome to the nuthouse, please feel free to enjoy our forum as well as our servers!!
If you have any questions, comments or problems let us know here!

Art_Br83

NRU Member
Hello Hanek :) it's about time. You made a small step for a human, but a huge one for the =NRU= Humanity

Lt.SPUNKMEYER

NRU Member
welcome Hanek !

good to get some background info from you..I always like to know a bit about who it is I'm t -bagging

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
Hi Guys, and girls,

You may have noticed me on the server, I have been playing on no fly for about 18 months now and have finally decided to register on the NRU website.

To those that do not know me, I live in South Africa hence the high ping (180 - 250, sometimes higher) and I generally find myself in the TS channel when I play.

Thanks to the admins for running the server. I do enjoy playing here with you guys.

Till next time.

Enjoy!
amg i knew it people south of the equator is always so bloody slow, well mr. hanek :-3 better late than never ey ? XD

nao07

NRU Member
Re : Finally made it

welcome hanek ,
and if you get too hot (south africa) , come BF2 i cool you lol.........;)

Lady_Musketeer_GER

Friend of the NRU
Hello hanek, I am glad to see you here. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon on the "battlefield". :)

Sweney

NRU Member
Hi mate welcome to our home lol.I'm sweney I'm abf3 player mostly now but I used to play bf2 all the time