[FIN]Gary_Eispii Heli killing all the time, even after warning him

Mr.VdHeide

11 May 2014
All,

I'm playing BF2 at the moment and there is this guy called: [FIN]Gary_Eispii who is killing with helicopter all the time even after we had said many times that is'nt allowed. He apologized fore the first kills he made but didn't stop afterwards. (He kept heli killing and apologizing, for 'fun' I gues... )

I have made some screenshots which I would like to show you to prove my story is real, hope you can see them.

Attachments

• evicence.jpg
    evicence.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 22
  • evicence 2.jpg
    evicence 2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 20
  • evidence 3.jpg
    evidence 3.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 19
  • evidence 4.jpg
    evidence 4.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 18

prooi

NRU Member
20 Oct 2012
Holland
Thanks Mr.VdHeide...good work......and Bond do ur job when u see that rulebreaker

btw are u from the Netherlands...i thought ur name sound dutch,the more dutch-cocks here the better

chriskrass

NRU Member
17 Mar 2012
WINNENDEN GERMANY
AW: [FIN]Gary_Eispii Heli killing all the time, even after warning him

yes he is on my ban list,a few days ago he kill me with the Jet "again" and then he left the game. aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggggggggg..

Mr.VdHeide

11 May 2014
Re: AW: [FIN]Gary_Eispii Heli killing all the time, even after warning him

All, my pleasure! :)

Prooi, yes I'm from the Netherlands. Weer een Nederlander er bij, of nou ja in dit geval een Fries. :p

Sigma

5 Apr 2014
Herne (NRW) in Germany
some Germans ........ whom does you mean. I hope my english is to understand. sorry....

- - - Updated - - -

I was on the Server the same time ,,,,,he kills me with Heli too.,,,,, I think he used a Cheat one Shoot one Kill.

Zimkowski

24 Jan 2014
Poland Sosnowiec
Odp: [FIN]Gary_Eispii Heli killing all the time, even after warning him

I am happy to see this post good work clear documentation nice description job like real soldier :)

bless :)