Fides and Nao gameplay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Taxi? Pff.. Bed more fun and diversive :p

Re : Fides and Nao gameplay

video of this afternoon in compressing, online tomorrow ;)

Video 2 part 1 online, Enjoy !!! :)

What do you think about a new video with more NRU members ?

Fides hopefully you was recording when you, Nao and me played at Kubra dam in same squad. :tbag:

Re : Re: Fides and Nao gameplay

Fides hopefully you was recording when you, Nao and me played at Kubra dam in same squad. :tbag:

especially you were in surper form keikk yesterday,( defend this position ,go to this position,attack this position) i love ......

Re : Re: Fides and Nao gameplay

Unfortunnatly no I did not have the good PC, but tonight if you are on the server, of course ;)

Just trying to make my job Nao. :D

Fides, im coming tonight playing. Lol hopefully i have chance kill and t-bag you. :D

I would love to see as many nru as possible ingame on bf2 nofly and see them do the harlem shake.. O.O

Gaming recorded, upload tomorow ^^

We had damn good action as NRU-Squad today. That video will be coolest ever, lots of members and regulars starring it. :)

Next video, with heikk nao, shunt, bond...

[video=youtube;NUzIQLk7rqA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUzIQLk7rqA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Nice video and lots of NRU-cocks on it. :) Lol how much i laughed to 2:05. "First aid, here!" :tbag:

Users who are viewing this thread