festive chalenge

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
W

willparker

15 Mar 2012
Hi guys willparker here from ENG how you guys doing , long time eh.
I would like to sort out a fun game for over christmas. I would like it to be a squad death match and have four clans playing.
Each clan would have 7 min'm players and have to change 3 players every 2 games. they would score points for kills.
there would be 8 games.
what do you guys think we could play around the 28th dec.

I don't know sure we couldn't do clan matches but a couple of one offs would prob be fine laka

Lol why not try if we don't care about winning? It would be funny try and intresting see how badly we get beated as bunch of not so serious noobs. :D

i was thinking about fun base only. I have known your clan for years and i know what you are about as we use to have a close affiliation with nru back in the bf2 days. i would not of ask if it was serious just us noobs. i am putting a notice on the black pig site and Amg as these clans are fun only clans too.
i was thinking about bf4.

yeah i would join the fun off course :D

sounds like a great idea to me :D what about making a list who would be interested and see wether we gather nough peeps?

and i donot want any whining if we loose ;) cause we are proud loosers cause we create good feelings for the ones who win against us ;)

Only thing what i would complain is gamemode. When you go to servers and play Squad deathmatch you see that is too often camping championship competition. :p When i was waiting BF4 i once talked with my friend and we thought when EA/DICE adds 3rd army in battles. I mean 3 or 4 sides fighting against everybody else in conquest. That would be cool or very messy. :D

i have ask amg and the black pig clan as they are fun only at the end of the day it's an unranked game and hopefully fun.

ok guys i need a point of contact from your clan to help sort things

i was thinking about fun base only. I have known your clan for years and i know what you are about as we use to have a close affiliation with nru back in the bf2 days. i would not of ask if it was serious just us noobs. i am putting a notice on the black pig site and Amg as these clans are fun only clans too.
i was thinking about bf4.

the bf2 days are still an active part of NRU mr will :)

hey cool we have just closed bf2, great game. so do you think you can get at least 4 guys together for some fun over christmas.

hey cool we have just closed bf2, great game. so do you think you can get at least 4 guys together for some fun over christmas.

lol there is no other thread about i now ;)

i just set up a list here :D

copy it and set your name on it you know how it works
1. Steffos999

would it be ok if i ask a friend of mine whos not in the clan if he wants to play with us ?

i still like bf2 more than any other bf game ;)

think its the greatest bf of all times and i dont care about good and bad graphics

i only want to have a well balanced game ;) and sometimes i even find the good graphics in b3/4 distorting cause i dont find enemies in bushes or smth like that (thats not the words of a old fucker ;) im only 19 and dont want to always surf on the wave of new shit...)

Users who are viewing this thread