favorite loadout for bf4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sweney

Sweney

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Maine
just curious what u guys use as your favorite loadout. my #1 is the Scar-H im ranked in the top 4% of gamers with it acording to bf4stats.com, i have 1657 kills with it right now , i run it allot with the kobra rds, angled foregrip, 2x magnifier and Heavy barrel this things a beast in Hardcore which i play alot, i play a lot of op locker in Hardcore mode... tbh it helps u see the enemy without relying solely on the mini map for hints. if u have a hard time finding the enemy i suggest a few days on a hardcore server to help u out. in regular mode its a beast as well. i have been running it with stubby/potato grip and flash hider as well for Close Quarter Battles. i also run the Aug A3 with flash hider and RDs that thing s awesome as well i went 26 and 5 with it last night on metro. for carbine ive been using the ACWR with suppressor RDS and foregrip and 2X magnifer. i dont run with lasers because all they do is give ur location to the enemy and a smart player knows to aim right above the laser for a headshot most times. not going to lie i usually run with the LVG and med pack unless im engineer then i use RPG or SMAW(good for taking out scout helos) and the Slams. i have taken to using the CZ75 as my sidearm of choice with a 3 shot kill ending most players. i used to use the p226 which was pretty good.. so lets hear your fav loadouts. i highly suggest u try my Scar H out :)

MTAR-21 with red dot. (Only top 10% though). Did notice that I was in the top 1% for commanders! Wow, found something I'm ok at!

Yes lak but don't expect a.revive revive from me I dont pack a defibrillator

Normally i play engy but if squad have 4 of them then i play what squad needs, mostly medic or support. I have only about 400-500 kills with my most used guns. I don't use same guns always, i often change better gun for situation going on. Faster guns for close range, balanced for close/medium, slow with long range etc. I also balance bad side of main gun with side arm, for example if i have sniper rifle i take 93R or G18 or if i have shotgun with buckshots i take .44 Magnum to give me better longer range change. Slower firing gun can be useful also when you don't have support and you don't want waste your ammos with firerate of 900. If i play enough i get bored to same gun and want try something different. If i like gun x what i try next i unlock most useful stuff to it (Coyote, heavy barrel, tactical light, suppressor) and then move to next gun. I think good player masters all or at least most of weapons, vehicles, kits etc so i try use and get better with all stuff in game. Only thing i totally hate is jets, i have 0 kills with them at BF3 and BF4. :D I don't like snipers or jets, they are boring camp/fly alone becouse i like more go Rambo way.

Normally i use loadout Coyote sight, heavy barrel or suppressor, tactical light and ergo grip. Coyote have wide view and thin edges what helps aiming and spotting. Heavy barrel gives range and suppressor ninja stealth when im going to close range where bullet drop does not matter. Tactical light is best of all laser/light attachments, it blinds enemy at close range but don't give away your position when you are moving. I use always Ergo grip becouse of my style, i move all time even when i take flags or im shooting to make surprising and hitting me more difficult (ergo grip makes spread while moving better). With pistols i use Delta red dot, heavy barrel / suppressor and green laser sight becouse in most cases enemy is so close hipfire is good idea. I like more that green laser becouse it's harder see against trees, grass etc than red one. My favorite pistol is CZ-75 becouse it is so well balanced. Clip of 11+1, better range and damage drop values if compared to .45 pistols and damage of 35 gives you most of times 3 shot kill.

EDIT: About laser sights, i think they are good tool for long range sniper when you meet other sniper. When you aim each others laser blinds/distracts enemy sniper and gives you more time line headshot. It's like very long range tactical light, im used that style since BF3 and it still works. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
as u know i dont play favourite loadouts. i play every weapon after the other until i got 100 kills with each weapon (except sniper rifles, because i hate playing sniper)...but i like that red dot optic with the little circle around the dot. :)

Fav loadout for Bf4

Some kind of primary gun dakka...dakkka.dakkka.
A pistol..pew....................pew.....................pew
Grenades.......BOOM..........................BOOM

some times I like RPGs or C4 for that big BOOOOMMMMMMM ! ! !

i enjoy being a sniper cock as there's more of a challenge rather than holding down the mouse button and spraying :p and as for spraying, anyone unlocked the AWS mg? so little recoil i think i've found a new favourite class until i can unlock the gol magnum

i enjoy being a sniper cock as there's more of a challenge rather than holding down the mouse button and spraying :p and as for spraying, anyone unlocked the AWS mg? so little recoil i think i've found a new favourite class until i can unlock the gol magnum

but it's so boring lying on a hill spotting and killing people and not taking a single flag the whole round (that's my impression of playing sniper because 90% of all players play sniper like that, aren't they?!?!?).
cant they (dice) change the sniper into one sniper/commander player on each army side?

I like to rush and capture flags as a sniper lot more fun than camping somewhere remote and good for getting no scope kills :p

but it's so boring lying on a hill spotting and killing people and not taking a single flag the whole round (that's my impression of playing sniper because 90% of all players play sniper like that, aren't they?!?!?).
cant they (dice) change the sniper into one sniper/commander player on each army side?

even if i fail so hard i love playing aggresive sniper :D you can capp flags with recon :D its just dumb and uneffective :D but i love it

Thats true sniper campers are coward pussies and i hate them all, both enemy and friendly ones. Enemy sniper is annoying camper, sniper of own team is useless camper. Recon helps lots more if played with carbine and moving with squad. Using C4 against tanks, designating moving helis with pocket soflam so engy with Sraw can shoot it down, hiding spawn beacon somewhere to enemy flag to give squad fast way attack again after death etc is much more important than kill couple guys in round when sniping from hill near of uncap. :D

Users who are viewing this thread