Farm life just want to show u my work :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
just watched this video on youtube and had to think at you @Its_Iceteeaa :D look at the huge maschines from 3:26

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The machines are awesome (john deere) ^^ but the talking woman talks much of shit sometimes xD

Can you hack the JD software? Seems you can buy their machines but not the OS so they have you over a barrel.

lol look at the video, not at the music. just before you stopped filming a car/van is coming. thats why i said "oh boss is coming" because you stopped filming when the car is coming in your view :D
Ah lol no my boss didn't come here xD

Just meant that some of the tractor/equipment software is more valuable than the vehicle itself.

Really like the videos. Keep them coming.

• Love
Reactions: Its_Iceteeaa
Agree, apart from when I worked in a brewery or was making Coca-Cola for a few years, 90% of my jobs have been sitting un front of a keyboard and staring at a screen. So seeing even small clips have been interesting and different. Wish I had had camera when I worked at Heathrow.

• Haha
Agree, apart from when I worked in a brewery or was making Coca-Cola for a few years, 90% of my jobs have been sitting un front of a keyboard and staring at a screen. So seeing even small clips have been interesting and different. Wish I had had camera when I worked at Heathrow.
i use my phone :D maby i will show u guys tomorrow when i feed the cows ^^ when i remember i want to do that xD

otherwise im hopefully tomorow back on the fields maby then i can to some special stuff for u :D (stuntman icetea) xD

Reactions: lakaelo
When I worked at Heathrow nearly all phones had a cable to connect them to a network and video cameras were the size of a large rucksack and IBM had just leased its first PC!! Even the Cray X-MP supercomputer ($15m (hard disk were extras)) wasn't as powerful as most phones nowadays and wouldn't fit your pocket! 😆

10F1D4CF 2983 4E65 8EDE 90AE0706295D

• Haha
are u ready for some tractor driving "stunts" xD at 3:30 pm german time i will try someting xD

• Haha
Reactions: ItsDABAUZZ

Users who are viewing this thread