Farm life just want to show u my work :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
OK, feel old now! My first thought was are you old enough to drive that thing.😁
im 26 and i have the driver licens for that so yes i can xD i know i look like 17 or younger xD

My wife often reminds me that she shops for Xmas presents for me with an age range of "up to 14 years". Physically an old dino 🦕 but with the mental agility of a 12 year old. 😄
but i only look young when i have longer hair :D when my hair is short im looking older lul :D

Your nose has hair? What abomination is that. Maybe not as much German heritage as I thought! Do you have to cut it or does it naturally end up like dreadlocks? 😆

*this very NRU in the way a thread progresses nicely and then takes a sudden turn in a new direction.

Your nose has hair? What abomination is that. Maybe not as much German heritage as I thought! Do you have to cut it or does it naturally end up like dreadlocks? 😆

*this very NRU in the way a thread progresses nicely and then takes a sudden turn in a new direction.
its just growing and ends up that you have some long hair looking out your nose and is tickling as fuck. so you tear it out but this give you tears of pain. lol

Last edited:
My father-in-law was a shepherd and also looked after a pig farm. He always made sure all the animals were looked after and fed before he would have his dinner. Creatures know if you care about them.

My father-in-law was a shepherd and also looked after a pig farm. He always made sure all the animals were looked after and fed before he would have his dinner. Creatures know if you care about them.
They just produce milk :D they are not to eat

What the hell! Cows know foreign languages too! 😁

If you did landscape video you wouldn't have got the whole of their faces in so vertical is perfectly acceptable. Use the format you need to - "rules" are meant to be broken.

• Love
Reactions: Its_Iceteeaa

Users who are viewing this thread