extra no fly server???

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
bacs is an option, payable to richyf'hackers account number 8599743 :)
sorry will stop spamming now :)

Heik I must have been running around with a target strapped to me today given how many times you nailed me !!

Would be great if you guys can find a way to disable tanks AND grey out the commander selection until 10 vs 10 players.

Lol Watugi you had bad luck all time when we played Kubra dam today, somehow we met all time. Half of my kills of that round was killing of you. :D :D

I die with style and grace ......... I practice it a LOT.....
But I have fund anyway - Kubra Dam is one of my favourite maps.

Heik I must have been running around with a target strapped to me today given how many times you nailed me !!

Would be great if you guys can find a way to disable tanks AND grey out the commander selection until 10 vs 10 players.
Did I mentioned: City maps server?!
no commander, no tanks, just cars and I/O. :)

Watugi it's nice you like be one of my favorite victims. :D

And that suggestion of SEK what he says about 5 times in this thread is great.

Mr scatha is my fav belg truffle n a great spanner man lol my fav vic n opponent hasnt changed since I first started playing. Can anyone change this by killing me a few times lol

+ 1 for Mr. Sex

and if c4 and clays at minimum i'd find that io server tempting when balanced.

unranked would be perfectly fine too.

I say who pays the server makes the rules, quite simple..

alright! lets make a server and call it beach party only then we should add squirt guns and girls in bikinies ;-) (get my point mr. sek?) it would be awsome but i think theres a limit to everything unfortunately :p

alright! lets make a server and call it beach party only then we should add squirt guns and girls in bikinies ;-) (get my point mr. sek?) it would be awsome but i think theres a limit to everything unfortunately :p
if you pay for it fine :)))

No limits, we already had a city maps server where only cars as vehicle were allowed... and there are servers where only knife and pistols are allowed... so who pays makes the rules ;-)

Last edited:
yea, how else i could earn my Knife and Pistols veteran badges ;D

Users who are viewing this thread