extra no fly server???

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Hmm well thought out ideas in here guyd n yes its is dam popular setver so the only way is up

thats the first time I hear that you can disable weapon s on a ranked server?

i agree with Mr.x...........but i have played on servers they using only 1 or 2 kits and others were not alowed.......but that was a server-rule

can't remember or the other kits were blocked

Heik, there's a possibility that EA may shut down those servers anytime... Modding is like players hacking :)

- - - Updated - - -

Mr.X, ah then I'm wrong... Don't know if there are options when starting the server... Never had the opportunity, snif.

Found something (old) concerning EA rules of conduct: You cannot prevent players from using vehicles (jets/helis/etc).

But you cannot shoot / kill from jet/heli - you can use them though :) So our no fly (coco) server is legitimate! Wuuhuu! *tsukraks*

- - - Updated - - -

i agree with Mr.x...........but i have played on servers they using only 1 or 2 kits and others were not alowed.......but that was a server-rule

can't remember or the other kits were blocked

This situation is very familiar... Obviously they are violating the EA's ROC. You can write to EA, if you wan't to reveal those restrictions, but... EA doesn't give a crap of BF2 nowadays :)

I say who pays the server makes the rules, quite simple..

Lol last time today i heard that shit from one multi rule breaker "Why i can't bunnyhop? Should i just stay same place and get shot? And why not air combat.... This is war there is no rules... Etc etc etc...." And then finally =>> "Fuck you with your stupid rules.." + Disconnect. :D I never learn understand these guys... One guy said today becouse you can jump irl that should be ok in game too... At year 2008 when i served my time in defense forces they did not teached people to bunnyhop around lol.. :D Maybe it's future way of surviving middle of firefight. :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmmmm silent peacemaker ? .. traitor lol , only joking heik .
fuc the nades , ever been on sf maps boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom booom boom boom boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomm . fekkin joke it was :) nealy gave me a headache .
personally i would like some air combat but not against infantry ... this would be just the same as admining bf2 no fly as it is . but they can kill armour :) defo fire from blackhawks, becasue they sound awesome, oh yes and no snipers allowed :)
and beer vendors an every karkand street corner that totally fuc up your hit reg. and naughty women down the back streets ..........................is that too much to fekkin ask ? lmao

dont tell me ........ DENIED ! ................. please ?

Statues of red guys and 36, middle of markets and front of temples. :D

Rich my excuse is i play there when NRU is down or empty. :D

Are they actually disabled as in you can't select them? Or just banned from use and when you use them you get kicked?

"Rich my excuse is i play there when NRU is down"
you must play there alot at the moment then heik lol..

on a serious note if more funds are needed i will donate to new memory module to fix it ..... hey i made minus £500 for an hour few weeks ago :)

oh yes and what happened to bc2 idea anyone ??

Are they actually disabled as in you can't select them? Or just banned from use and when you use them you get kicked?

If you try take nades or clays nothing happens, if you try take GL you can see GL but it repeats reloading animation all time and you can't shoot with it.

Lol that's true BF2 server have been damn unreliable near times. I want donate too but i don't have paypal account, is there any way make straight transfer with IBAN-account number?

If you try take nades or clays nothing happens, if you try take GL you can see GL but it repeats reloading animation all time and you can't shoot with it.

Lol that's true BF2 server have been damn unreliable near times. I want donate too but i don't have paypal account, is there any way make straight transfer with IBAN-account number?
im sure its a non ranked server as u cant alter any server files due to Dice not allowing it :D

I know you can mod the server files for bf2 or build more functionality using Python files I just wasn't sure how far you can go with it still being ranked (but there are custom ranked ones for mods of bf2 which don't relate to the official ranked bf2 master servers).

Never really looked into it a lot but Sek sent me a script so might look into how it all works over the weekend

im sure its a non ranked server as u cant alter any server files due to Dice not allowing it :D

Im played there several times and im sure that example server Silent peacemakers is ranked, i got my points always after playing there.

Users who are viewing this thread