Excessive Ping?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Body Bag

Body Bag

NRU Member
29 Jul 2020
What is the tolerance with the ping gents? Is there a limit, ?
Only asking as we have a few players on with pings in excess of 200 and 300.. ??

Player names are

daviddeceh bounced between 177 and 226 and

WangGWP bouncing between 273 and 364.

Generally we don't worry about ping unless there is an obvious issue that it is causing is what I understand. Some regulars are located around the world so that could be the issue rather. Will have a look and see where they are from when I get the chance.

Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
Wang is from Hong Kong.

AlexFx4096 was showing a ping of -1 which is a bit weird too.

Last edited:
You have forgotten the great pingman Mamang with 500 of ping sometimes lol. All explained why it's a good player lol.

More seriously, some players were moaning about it but it's a very regular player and always a pleasure to play with him.

Anyway, there will be always moaners for something, so just let them cry.

So in this kind of case, for the ping, with such regular players, just close your eyes Body ;) (and pray to be in the good team lol)

Maybe @lakaelo you should try this method to improve your skill :ROFLMAO::tbag:

Last edited:
You have forgotten the great pingman Mamang with 500 of ping sometimes lol. All explained why it's a good player lol.

More seriously, some players were moaning about it but it's a very regular player and always a pleasure to play with him.

Anyway, there will be always moaners for something, so just let them cry.

So in this kind of case with such regular players, just close your eyes Body ;) (and pray to be in the good team lol)

Maybe @lakaelo you should try this method to improve your skill :ROFLMAO::tbag:

Do NOT speak to me about team work.... seriously in the last few hours i have seen the most disorganised, un-complimenting and order ignorance i have seen in may a years gaming... .

I doubt half the teams i was spawned with could even state the five skills from to form the thing called a SQUAD...

I know , I know its me,, but thats how its meabnt to be played,, when do these ruddy kids go back to school,,lol :pompous: :pompous:

Well, I was not talking about teamwork in my message lol, only about the ping. :LOL:

But I agree with you, It's not always easy to find a great squad for teamplay and play the objective.
(y)

When I have a high ping it was resulting in me being trash and killed before my bullets hit. Is that different in Bf4 as it is im Bf5? :D

When I have a high ping it was resulting in me being trash and killed before my bullets hit. Is that different in Bf4 as it is im Bf5? :D
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE IF YOUR PING IS HIGH??

i HAVE ALWAYS JUST GONE WITH THE LOWEST,, SO I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS

women saying its good when you have a huge ping...but men saying...size doesnt matter ...

however....:D
in battlefield or maybe in most FPS games there was the saying that high pinger would be doing lag on the server and so to all other player. this could be right for some years but not in the current games anymore. but some player still moaning about highpinger and kicking them but that is no need for.

• Haha
Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
in battlefield or maybe in most FPS games there was the saying that high pinger would be doing lag on the server and so to all other player. this could be right for some years but not in the current games anymore. but some player still moaning about highpinger and kicking them but that is no need for.
Never heard of that, maybe it was before my multiplayer time. But I would be very surprised if this is still a thing in 2020.

Muhaha, @FreakingRage we both know which is the best option :ROFLMAO: Sometimes the temptation is too strong...

• Haha
Reactions: FreakingRage

Users who are viewing this thread