England

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
armypolice_UK

armypolice_UK

22 Sep 2014
www.synergy-clan.eu
LONDON House sitting uk england 01 l CASTLE Cathedral of canterbury england ENGLAND FLAG England LONDON BIG BEN ENGLAND SS4 House sitting uk england 01 l LONDON
Buckingham Palace from gardens London UK   Diliff Buckingham Palace from gardens London UK   Diliff BUCKINGHAM PALACE Skegness beach SKEGNESS Donkey rides Skegness Lincolnshire pg 78 donkeys at skegness Skegness pier the shops there Wales beach 1410011c WALES Wales SCOTLAND/GLASGOW Scotland Download

the names next to them are the places
hope you liked them

HOPE YOU LIKED AND COMMENT IF YOU EVER BEEN TO UNITED KINGDOM AND WHERE AND DID YOU LIKE IT ?

Attachments

• Essex_ON.jpg
    Essex_ON.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Finchingfield(ChristineMatthews)Jun2005.jpg
    Finchingfield(ChristineMatthews)Jun2005.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 5
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Odp: England

I have many friends in London and I've been there a dozen times. City immense, Landmarks fantastic. Lots of museums. Just a little pricey, but it have a good cocaine :)
A and I forgot where I met a wonderful girl, a little stiff and tight-lipped but it gave me immediately and without resistance
I have her photo

Last edited:
Re: Odp: England

I have many friends in London and I've been there a dozen times. City immense, Landmarks fantastic. Lots of museums. Just a little pricey, but it have a good cocaine :)
A and I forgot where I met a wonderful girl, a little stiff and tight-lipped but it gave me immediately and without resistance
I have her photo

LOL nice picture I bet she's missing you :D

Odp: Re: Odp: England

I have her photo

LOL nice picture I bet she's missing you :D

I hope so :)

Cars are foreign, number plates foreign and they drive on the right !!!! What part of Essex is that without a pair of high heels anywhere.

ITS CANADA

Last edited:
now we know how he does his research :D
'copy/paste/no thinking'-technique

ur messing wiv the BIG BOYS now, my young padawan !!!

Re : Re: England

I've been once to Scotland with my school, 20 years agoooooo !
article-2521888-1A05B78200000578-987_634x366.jpg

article-2604176-18BF181F00000578-279_634x341.jpg

article-2034994-0DC162F300000578-412_468x377.jpg

And now, the Road Racing country :
TT.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread