England

armypolice_UK

22 Sep 2014
www.synergy-clan.eu
LONDON house-sitting-uk-england_01_l.jpgCASTLE cathedral-of-canterbury-england.jpgENGLAND FLAG England.jpgLONDON BIG BEN ENGLAND_SS4.jpghouse-sitting-uk-england_01_l.jpgLONDON
Buckingham_Palace_from_gardens,_London,_UK_-_Diliff.jpgBuckingham_Palace_from_gardens,_London,_UK_-_Diliff.jpgBUCKINGHAM PALACE Skegness_beach.jpgSKEGNESS Donkey-rides-Skegness-Lincolnshire-pg-78.jpgdonkeys at skegness skegness-pier.jpg the shops therewales-beach_1410011c.jpgWALESwales.jpgSCOTLAND/GLASGOW scotland.jpgdownload.jpg

the names next to them are the places
hope you liked them

HOPE YOU LIKED AND COMMENT IF YOU EVER BEEN TO UNITED KINGDOM AND WHERE AND DID YOU LIKE IT ?

Attachments

• Essex_ON.jpg
    Essex_ON.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Finchingfield(ChristineMatthews)Jun2005.jpg
    Finchingfield(ChristineMatthews)Jun2005.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 5
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

ulthart

NRU Member
13 Aug 2012
Poland
Odp: England

I have many friends in London and I've been there a dozen times. City immense, Landmarks fantastic. Lots of museums. Just a little pricey, but it have a good cocaine :)
A and I forgot where I met a wonderful girl, a little stiff and tight-lipped but it gave me immediately and without resistance
I have her photo

Last edited:

armypolice_UK

22 Sep 2014
www.synergy-clan.eu
Re: Odp: England

I have many friends in London and I've been there a dozen times. City immense, Landmarks fantastic. Lots of museums. Just a little pricey, but it have a good cocaine :)
A and I forgot where I met a wonderful girl, a little stiff and tight-lipped but it gave me immediately and without resistance
I have her photo

LOL nice picture I bet she's missing you :D

ulthart

NRU Member
13 Aug 2012
Poland
Odp: Re: Odp: England

I have her photo

LOL nice picture I bet she's missing you :D

I hope so :)

RIZLOID

EL Gringo
NRU Member
10 Oct 2012
London
Cars are foreign, number plates foreign and they drive on the right !!!! What part of Essex is that without a pair of high heels anywhere.

ITS CANADA

Last edited:

Scatha

NRU Member
1 May 2012
Belgium
now we know how he does his research :D
'copy/paste/no thinking'-technique

ur messing wiv the BIG BOYS now, my young padawan !!!

Spliffy33

21 Sep 2013
Bordeaux, FR
Re : Re: England

I've been once to Scotland with my school, 20 years agoooooo !

And now, the Road Racing country :