Emblem help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sweney

Sweney

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Maine
hi guys just curious how do i create the NRU for my Emblem i took one of macs versions and added to it a bit to make my own NRU logo but i want the NRU in the shield but i cant seem to figure out how to do it

Attachments

• sweneylogo.jpg
    sweneylogo.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Easiest way is wait you get Premium, then you can use fancy one with more layers. Just copy my NRU shield emblem what i copied from somebody other NRU-cock. :p Emblem does not help you in game so i don't see it worth of big use of time.

Come play tonight with us? You get unlocks and i get defibrillator medal. :tbag:

Lak I was laughing in that round today because your emblem was shown on your arm near you guys shoulder so it looked like u had a dick to the side of your head :)

Easiest way is wait you get Premium, then you can use fancy one with more layers. Just copy my NRU shield emblem what i copied from somebody other NRU-cock. :p Emblem does not help you in game so i don't see it worth of big use of time.

how can i copy an emblem????

Bruce: If i remember right you just go to your friends battlelog profile, click emblem of your friend and you see option like "Copy emblem" or something like that.

Nice Essex I stole the basic concept from Macs page and added a bit to it.I will day
Say it looks mint on the vehicles and weapons

lmao only thieves and kleptomaniacs here.

i dont even know wherefrom i stole my NRU emblem ;) it looks really nice though and i extended it with a dinosaur which i got with a battlepack :D

Users who are viewing this thread