Elder Scrolls Online (The Alliances)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
AndyS40

AndyS40

22 Aug 2012
Staffordshire (UK)
www.flickr.com
I know some of you only have room for one game in your life but ive played many :cool:

Ive played alot on Elder scrolls but this is the new online version it looks very very good along with Cyberpunk 2077
Demons, werewolves, Dragons, elves oh my and much much more :D

[video=youtube;0jNT5cMwxw0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jNT5cMwxw0[/video]

very nice trailer, may have to dust off my copy of skyrim. is it standalone game?

like the assassin character very cool

yeah saw the cyberpunk trailer a while back looks freakin awesome, played there witcher 2 game which was very nicely done & they dont believe in the whole keep charging players for dlc

nah course not, but assassin dude still looks cool

I played Morrowind and Oblivion and was a bit shocked when they said they're going to make a MMORPG... But it looks quite alright, worth a look I think :)

got mixed feelings about the MMO genre.

long ago i played conan the dark axe and was thrilled when i saw age of conan coming up then the damn game had a monthly cost and that is to me like saying "fuck you and give us more money" to gamers.
I prefer to have a game i purchased to be able to play it without extra costs. Why i never gave the slightest thought to WoW and other such games.

Teaser vid looks great. Would love to see some gameplay vids though.

Yeah geno agreed on monthly subscriptions but that is a dying model, nearly every mmo has abandoned this direction with i believe a few exceptions (wow) so even if it starts as a subscription game chances are as star wars found they will be forced to abandon this unpopular model, even wow are now having to offer free teasers/content to encourage contniued uptake.

oh & btw sascha not as cool as dalai larmer ninja dude that needs to lose a few pounds

Did the old republic loose the monthly fee?

but yeah, chip. I certainly hope they will think about the gamers and not their wallets only.

[video=youtube;YlEipFtHw7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlEipFtHw7o[/video]

Doesn't seem to feel like an Elder Scrolls game to me, I think I'll stick to the single player ones

Morrowind but it feels a bit old now so Skyrim is up there as well, oblivion was okay but the character models and only 4 voice actors is very annoying lol

AW: Re: Elder Scrolls Online (The Alliances)

Did the old republic loose the monthly fee?

but yeah, chip. I certainly hope they will think about the gamers and not their wallets only.

dont know but i must say i never play it after the last patches the Jediknight are now only Shit they have stolen him all the def, and i must now search all the datcrons again dont know why but i hate it

skyrim was an enormous beautiful game but way too repetetive & combat was too easy.
& geno yes m8 i believe old republic dropped the subscription due to falling numbers same as most other mmo's

[video=youtube;YlEipFtHw7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlEipFtHw7o[/video]

Doesn't seem to feel like an Elder Scrolls game to me, I think I'll stick to the single player ones

looks nice, paticularly like the look of pvp if they can pull off large scale battles that would be cool

Users who are viewing this thread