Easy Access To The Bow Is Ruining Bf4

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
With the release of the Operation Outbreak map you can now get the phantom bow without all the faff of finding a tag, getting in a lift with four other players who have a different tag to you, all with the right cammo and you hoping that none of them go postal so you have to do it again. Yes, I've been in that lift when the guy opposite lets rip with some C4!

Now all you have to do is go onto Outbreak, tap on a box and the bow is yours. Yep, you get to don your felt hat and live out your Robin Hood dreams.

There you are strolling through the jungle and, twang, twiiiiiith, and you have an arrow sticking out of you. Oh what fun. Not. To overcome the anger an annoyance at this childish behaviour I just take a deep breath and imagine this image....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    297.8 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: lakaelo and AndyS40
Ive herd the phrase Robin Hood banded about on our server but if only we were that stealthy and cunning, I think were more like friar tuck with a bow about as stealthy as an elephant on ice

Well glen if I had a body like that Glen I wouldn't leave myself alone if you no what I mean :watching::bucktooth:

I love it, I'll go whole rounds with just the bow. It adds another fun dimension to the game.....Sorry Glen if I skewered you a few times but its a one shot one kill weapon and I havent unlocked anything better than a potato gun so far so it comes in handy. :D

I was joking! The only weapon I really have an issue with is the air burst but I wouldn't complain about someone using it (well, in game anyway: D ). As soon as someone says "xxxx noob" that almost makes me want to use that weapon just to annoy them!

The bow is well suited for the terrain in outbreak as there aren't too many really long distance clear areas except near A.

So if people want to go all Robin Hood then good on you!

I love it, I'll go whole rounds with just the bow. It adds another fun dimension to the game.....Sorry Glen if I skewered you a few times but its a one shot one kill weapon and I havent unlocked anything better than a potato gun so far so it comes in handy. :D
damn mate we need to play on opposite teams Next. game :-3 im as insane about using it as you are rizzie but laka knows that xD

Reactions: glenwilson
ahh glen i found the video for us XD we just have different points of views about what ruins battlefield now and then :p

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I still get the bow, also from Operation Outbreak.
But I want to finish the Phantom Operative Assignment, to feel as a real owner ;-]

I finished initiade by now, but still search those damned dog-tag-boxes...
So is anyone still doing same stuff, or is interested to run with me, or do the lift again following?

Just let me know, we may have more fun then alone^^

Users who are viewing this thread