Each Map 2 Times

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
chriskrass

chriskrass

NRU Member
17 Mar 2012
WINNENDEN GERMANY
Hey Heads and Members :)

For the heads:
Is it possible to Switch the Settings on the no-fly Server to Play each map 2 times ?
So we could see wich team is better.

For the Members:
How do you think about.

Regards: Chris:)

totally agree we already had a disscussion about it :D

we anyways know every corner of the maps so it doesnt get boring to play one map two times and change the side ;)

eehm, i'm going to suffer twice during the "GREAT WALL" ....
but, ok, there are more maps that i do like, and i don't care to switch sides and play them 1 more time.

Any ways - if we'll get bored playing it again, there is always a magic pair of words !setnext , !change :D lol

Can someone turn it on please :) (make sure randomise teams is off!)

AW: Re: Each Map 2 Times

thx`s heads :)

and as mr.arthur says,if we get boring we have the "POWER" to Change the map.

ahhhhhhhhh good idea chris with the change map,you mean you could have setnext to current map also ? you spartan hrseball licking fanny lmao

AW: Re: Each Map 2 Times

ahhhhhhhhh good idea chris with the change map,you mean you could have setnext to current map also ? you spartan hrseball licking fanny lmao

Have the nuthouse today open gates-day......who let the lunatic out who who lolllllllllllllllll.

the map Change is not my idea mr.seaman stains alias horny-horsewhisperer-grandcockvandam-spartan victim ..JIMMMMMMMMMM.

but always thx for the reply m8,in love stavros.

Re: AW: Re: Each Map 2 Times

Hi again!

I noticed that this changed.. I always liked the diversity of having a different map each round. It is mostly hard to figure out which team is better, so I don't really like it. Weaponwise, I like the fact that you change coalition/opposition from round to round. Thats enough IMHO. I'm not a fan of double maps...

Greets,
tousledmonkey31

Hi again!

I noticed that this changed.. I always liked the diversity of having a different map each round. It is mostly hard to figure out which team is better, so I don't really like it. Weaponwise, I like the fact that you change coalition/opposition from round to round. Thats enough IMHO. I'm not a fan of double maps...

Greets,
tousledmonkey31

Thats actually the point ;) we want the reround because with the old maprotation it was parts in the rotation where always the same team won, because it had always the uncapp and the other team had to fight without ;)

Now nobody can complain about being on an unbalanced map... And as already said(i think?) its only a test ;)

Fair enough! :) you're right though, having the uncap is a huge advantage and sometimes its the sweet taste of revenge to have it in the next round :)

for the last 2 month i have started playing again the map rotation has NEVER been run from start to finish,and if your not on teamspeak you have no say in what map is next.far to many kick and ban map changing admin suoerstars think they are special. plz remember your not a admin for your own goals,your a admin for the good of the server

for the last 2 month i have started playing again the map rotation has NEVER been run from start to finish,and if your not on teamspeak you have no say in what map is next.far to many kick and ban map changing admin suoerstars think they are special. plz remember your not a admin for your own goals,your a admin for the good of the server

this is fairly true :nurse:

The aim was to limit the force of tankdrivers and tried to choose less amrorintensive maps but it might have come out of control at some point ^^

Users who are viewing this thread