Drive home time-lapse

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Of course it was raining! :) Wouldn't be a proper day without some moisture. Was a test to see what settings are best.

Last edited:
Saddlebag

Saddlebag

20 Mar 2012
South Africa
Nice but....do didn't pass that black car in front of you...and you didn't show how you kicked off your shoes and order a beer on your porch

glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Black car on the bridge? 2x RPGs and he was gone. Porch/decking I built doesn't get used cause of the rain - in the ten years it has been there we must have only used it about 15 times as it usually rains. If I ordered a beer when I got home I'd probably get killed by her indoors. Shoes? I am an ex-programmer so only white sport socks and sandals for me!

fucoffhackers

fucoffhackers

4 Aug 2012
Black car on the bridge? 2x RPGs and he was gone. Porch/decking I built doesn't get used cause of the rain - in the ten years it has been there we must have only used it about 15 times as it usually rains. If I ordered a beer when I got home I'd probably get killed by her indoors. Shoes? I am an ex-programmer so only white sport socks and sandals for me!
that's nothing Glen, i wear fishnets and high heels ! ;)
but only when 'er indoors is away .lol

glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
hairy legs and fishnets isn't a flattering look which is why I avoid them. As for the thongs, well.... Size 13 heels are soooo hard to find in the colour I want... :)

Users who are viewing this thread