Drive home time-lapse

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Of course it was raining! :) Wouldn't be a proper day without some moisture. Was a test to see what settings are best.

Last edited:
Nice but....do didn't pass that black car in front of you...and you didn't show how you kicked off your shoes and order a beer on your porch

Black car on the bridge? 2x RPGs and he was gone. Porch/decking I built doesn't get used cause of the rain - in the ten years it has been there we must have only used it about 15 times as it usually rains. If I ordered a beer when I got home I'd probably get killed by her indoors. Shoes? I am an ex-programmer so only white sport socks and sandals for me!

Black car on the bridge? 2x RPGs and he was gone. Porch/decking I built doesn't get used cause of the rain - in the ten years it has been there we must have only used it about 15 times as it usually rains. If I ordered a beer when I got home I'd probably get killed by her indoors. Shoes? I am an ex-programmer so only white sport socks and sandals for me!
that's nothing Glen, i wear fishnets and high heels ! ;)
but only when 'er indoors is away .lol

hairy legs and fishnets isn't a flattering look which is why I avoid them. As for the thongs, well.... Size 13 heels are soooo hard to find in the colour I want... :)

Users who are viewing this thread