Dream Profession ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
chriskrass

chriskrass

NRU Member
17 Mar 2012
WINNENDEN GERMANY
hey cocos :)
very nice Topic about your working life,but what would interest me: WHAT IS YOUR DREAM PROFESSION ???

my dream Profession is musician,to creat own Songs and Music,i played Bouzouki but have not enough time to practice :(
ps. no Bouzouki is not a weapon,is a greek guitar lol.

SOOOOOO what is youe dream Profession :)

I would very much like to apply moisturiser to female glamour models before there photo shoots in exotic places (of the world that is)

Hm, IF I wouldnt have been too dumb and lazy at School and if my eyes would have been better my dream was always Airline Pilot with British Airways :(

Unfortunately no Chance, maybe next life....

very nice Topic about your working life,but what would interest me: WHAT IS YOUR DREAM PROFESSION ???

my dream Profession is musician,to creat own Songs and Music,i played Bouzouki but have not enough time to practice :(

if i could get my dream profession ild want to be a historian or an archeologist (a bit of a bookworm to say the least), however these last couple of years ive been wandering about a job as a malt master, it takes years to learn though X-D

if i could get my dream profession ild want to be a historian or an archeologist (a bit of a bookworm to say the least), however these last couple of years ive been wandering about a job as a malt master, it takes years to learn though X-D
you have all the time you need Rune ..I am 41 and stuck in a job I hate...please don't make the same mistake . go for it ! ;)

For OPsec reasons I can already say I have my perfect job, the only downside is I can't tell anyone about it! Don't worry I'm not a Spy :p

Hm, IF I wouldnt have been too dumb and lazy at School and if my eyes would have been better my dream was always Airline Pilot with British Airways :(

Unfortunately no Chance, maybe next life....

When I worked at BA as a computer operator one of the women I worked with applied for the pilot job and got a long way through the process before being dropped but that was encouraging. Flying a 757 isn't that hard to do anyway and it is really boring most of the time. I did some time on a BA simulator and managed to land the thing and have also flown a few times up the front with the crew and that seemed to be pretty easy ( :) ). One flight I was on had a fully automatic landing and then taxied hands (and foot) free to the stand. So I'm sure as long as you are adept at reading the manual and do checklists anyone with a reasonable amount of computer experience could fly! Not that I would want that to be the case!

Another woman I worked with applied for a meteorologist job and as part of the prep she did for the interview studied the "I Spy book of Clouds"! Not kidding. She thought that was going to be enough.

Having thought about the question I'm still not sure what my perfect job would be (even though I like what I am doing at the moment). I have a couple of possibilities though:

1. Be a cat.
2. Be a rally driver
3. Be a brewer
4. Be a chef

I would have to agree that it is never too late to try and get your dreams no matter how old/young you are. Work is a massive part of most peoples lives and sometimes doing something you enjoy and is satisfying can be more important than the financial rewards of a job you hate doing.

Would have to be A-list actor

earning millions for basically speaking lines on camera which somebody else has written for you and getting to travel the world to exotic locations,stay at the best hotels,meet interesting people,having your pick of the hottest muff in town,having the perks of the job..flash cars,houses,jets..basically all the materialistic stuff which we all want even if we pretend not to.

and you end up a cat killing bush trimming pervert fanny ? how did that happen lmao,but i can see you being aloof towards your fans and leeching young starlets lol i just can

earning millions for basically speaking lines on camera which somebody else has written for you and getting to travel the world to exotic locations,stay at the best hotels,meet interesting people,having your pick of the hottest muff in town,having the perks of the job..flash cars,houses,jets..basically all the materialistic stuff which we all want even if we pretend not to.
Just if you could act eh

and realy mate if im being honest you could only star in a take that movie playing garry with your accent A B S O L O U T L Y F A N T A S T I C movie it would be though lol

Just if you could act eh

How scathing of you sir Sam
I always gave you glowing reviews when you acted out our Barlow v Bieber NRU's got talent roleplay web cam sessions
You can be such a queen when you're out of character and off cam

you have all the time you need Rune ..I am 41 and stuck in a job I hate...please don't make the same mistake . go for it ! ;)

ild like to rich, but to go back to school at start that education would remove my in come or make it 4 times as small, and we cant afford that in my family, as were already now struggling every day with paying the bills...

Users who are viewing this thread