Dragon Valley Easter Egg

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Shakren

Shakren

15 Mar 2012
Germany
Hallo everybody... (after a long time)

I've got some news for you. There is a new Easter Egg explained by Jackfrags. It's very tricky.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have fun...! ;)

And I thought I had a lot of time on my hands! Kind of interesting but just how much time went in to programming everything and testing it in order to get it working right. Time spent getting a genuine bug fixed would be a better use of that time. If it was done in free time then it would still require testing in order to ensure it doesn't feck up something else. Adding or changing any code usually increases the chances of something else breaking too.

Ok, girls.... I made it.

With a little help of 2 friends it took less than 1 hour. It would be faster, when you make it with 8 players. One at each button and one check and note the lights. So, afterwards all 8 players can directly receive their own individual code.

1.) check the buttons on unranked server; only 3 buttons are needed to light all lamps

2.) type "83980800000" on that keypad

3.) decode the flashing light with the smartphone app "text light" from itunes / apple store to get the individual code

4.) enter a ranked server and wait 2 min to type in the individual code on the keypad

That's all....

It's not that complicated and time-wasting as it seems to be....

Greetz.... (y)

nn...no....noooooo:p

lol my thoughts. i can accept that someone is going to get this stuff but for personaly i think not a second to do this stuff just for a stupid ( useless ) camo. less than a hour lol that can also say some single lmao if you have a women or a family around you, you will not waste 1 hour of your valuable playtime to search about this stuff :whistle: :D

Reactions: FortunaMagica
lol my thoughts. i can accept that someone is going to get this stuff but for personaly i think not a second to do this stuff just for a stupid ( useless ) camo. less than a hour lol that can also say some single lmao if you have a women or a family around you, you will not waste 1 hour of your valuable playtime to search about this stuff :whistle: :D

Hi lakaelo.

That camo is not useless, as I know now. You are not visible to IRNV / FLIR / Thermal.

And, off the record, you won't waste 1 hour for that, but spend hours in this forum aside from your playtime BF3 / BF4. What about the family? ;)

Good night.... :sleep:

That camo is not useless, as I know now. You are not visible to IRNV / FLIR / Thermal.

Is this really true? If it is i want that camo i hate FLIR/IRNV so much. They should have smaller view and chunky metal housing or maybe longer ADS time becouse of extra weight or something like that for balance. o_O

And, off the record, you won't waste 1 hour for that, but spend hours in this forum aside from your playtime BF3 / BF4. What about the family? ;)

lol ok, good point. :D

ok, i have to say it in a other way, that this camo run is nothing for me personally. but i am a bit spezial anyway because i don´t run for any assginment or something like that. :)

if this camo is not visible by thermal than on the other hand you run around in a white suite what is a nice marker for all player in normal view. maybe the advantage of thermal invisible is a bit gone with that. or dice just patched this bug.

would like to see a video if this camo brings you really a advantage against thermal and nightview.

Is this really true? If it is i want that camo i hate FLIR/IRNV so much. They should have smaller view and chunky metal housing or maybe longer ADS time becouse of extra weight or something like that for balance. o_O

Happy new year everybody!

It is true....

Yesterday I got the first accusations for cheating, because they couldn't see me with FLIR & IRNV.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread