dont think i want to play bf2 anymore

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Hi mate it's frustrating at times.it's the netcode for the game but I found with a few tweaks u can get decent hit reg.user s program like Razer game booster it closes unnecessary background tasks and let's your pc run the game a bit smoother.I think it helps me a bit.gamefire works well also.it doesn't effect the game or pb all it does is close unneeded background tasks while u game

hmmmmm ?? ""walter for real, have a long beard, arms full of tattoo and is a 150kg beer drinking biker""
Walter .... i could deal with that ;)
still a very nice person though lol :)

As for pnkbstra.exe I can help there as well.go to your program files ea bsttlefield directory and remove the punkbuster golfer.now fun the pbupdater found at even balance.it will re install the punkbuster folder and all its contents

thanks for help sweney , will reload pb and i have got a feeling it might be the antivirus and auto undates running in backround sometimes .... i will look into the other suggestions too :)
ATB, rich.
ps the other night i did switch off antivirus and things seemed better :)

Don't worry Manuela/Walter we still love you. :)

That's very good thing we have so helpful people here and we can trust each others. On other forums you get "format c: helps"-stuff if you need advice from others. :D :D

Why bother to frustrate, ban them all, and have a nice game... :) You can always ban if you suspect a cheat ;)

Noooooooo Rich you and the rest of the gang are the ones that keep me coming back for more pain.

I rarely get any decent kills (especially against Mr Scatha) - my reactions are too slow and by the time I've tried to aim for a headshot (or just above the head as I'm always being told) ..... I'm already dead n buried.

I emptied nearly a whole clip into a bloke last night as he ran ahead of me, he turned around, fired once and I was toast.

Yeah it gets me down but then one of you guys says something funny and i remember why i come on here to play !

hope it gets better for you pal - I'd be very sad to see you leave (ooer that sounds GAY)
Ahem ...... Look here man up ya big pussy ......LOOOOOL

Hi Graham , i think everybody gets a bit fed up with it at times .... if i am allowed on ts that would be good to actually hear you guys again.
but it is definitely the friendship that makes the game worth playing ......i have said this all along and this is why i decided to join NRU in the first place.
next time i am on ts i will try to pass on some of the stuff i have tried to sort out poor hit reg .....i honeslty do think just some pc's, for whatever reason, dont play bf2 as well as others, sometimes i think widescreen monitors squash hit boxes ???
one day, a while back, i honestly swear it was awesome hit regs , so much so, it actually suprised me , then it went a bit wierd again ......... but my main dissapointment was the way some people just come to no fly and play a selfish way and in the process ruin the fun .....ie tank on hill overlooking base wasting inf ,,,, i think i have said that before haven't i ;)
people like that dont care about enjoying a game with friends and dont care about NRU rules ...... we all know who they are and there time is coming to be banned .

when i get in from work knackered and just want to enjoy a game to unwind with friendly faces i just dont want to face the bullshit of getting basically spawnkilled by dickheads 10 times trying to leave a base... we have seen it plenty , there are some knobs who play this game .... i just dont want them on no fly personally.

Last edited:
@ Rich I feel your pain brother. Stress free gaming is the way forward ;) I have watched you admin quite a few times, and are very polite in the way of friendly warnings.
You can only warn the same players for so long before the game gets you down, just kick them bro, it's your server.
Admins should never kick without a legitimate reason, and you never do so your brothers in arms will have you back ;)

Tips: 1.
1. always squad up
2. Use Teamspeak or squad chat if you can. (trust me, the laughs always outweigh the deaths and poor scores we all get from time to time.
3. Use that Q button more than your firing button, it will ALWAYS show your Enemy to you and your team mates. It will show you which direction they are taking.
4. never try to be gung ho... if your squad mates are closes to the enemy let them try and assist if you have to.
5. Always make yourself a hard target, and use your environment to your advantage, as Gubo sais ' duck and cover'

a De-stress TIP:
Go make a cup of refreshing Earl Grey Tea or Coffee (this is very handy tip that lets you admin whilst NOT being ingame)
Once you have played a round (any map) and the game is over, and it loads up the new map

DO NOT SPAWN INTO GAME. (When you have the mini map on screen DON'T CLICK a SPAWN POINT ....close that minimap by clicking the cross on the top right hand (theres an X )
you then have FREE CAM

your mouse moves the camera left,right,up,down and W A S D moved you forward, back, left, right.
you are now FREE to roam the entire map freely and this is very handy especially on maps with jets or helis as you can follow them, take down there names and warn, or kick as you see fit.
it also helps to asses players and determine if its just another coco in a tank or jet/heli who is going to ruin the game.

when in freecam if you hit the SPACEBAR then the C button this will let you cycle through your entire team, (every player on your side) also very handy if you want to see hints and tips, and see how they play, or again find out who the rule breaker is.

If it is a tank map, or jet map, quite a lot of the time i will be on teamspeak chatting with the cocos and go on FREECAM as I can warn and kick players faster than the admins whoo are in game! and find out which player that goes onto Santa's naughty list! as, as you know admins can't see everything all of the time ;)

Main point have fun, there is always someone there to help you out. ;)

chin up, get fraggin, and T baggin,!.

as a wise HEED (coco) used to say...Hate the game, not the player ;) hes still a coco though! <3 kidding!!! love you Sordids ;) xx

well i had a nice game with prooi as squad leader tonight , hope he thinks the same ? :) the best bit was us both getting artied sitting in jeep :)
sorry i ran off once or twice but i just spotted them out the corner of my eye and had to bail and execute :)

great to see you back shoo ....... now .....
FREECAM wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow that sounds fekkin excelent !! :):)
i have heard you guys mention it but never new what it was ...
sorry i cant help the gung ho bit i am very impatient :)
i will try and read what you have said about it very carefully ,,, thanks , rich.

in fact i am going to try it right now :)
''later

after trying it the camera would move with mouse but neither my normal movement keys or wasd would allow me to move ? just look
but i have to say it was magical ... the invisible man and they dont know you are there ,,,, that is awesome :)
the possibilities are endless :)

and sorry i am not allways polite with warnings ;)

Last edited:
same thought Rich.....next time we made a no commander rule when we have a squad...........fukking arty

time for a non-arty rule

Come to BF3, there is no arty and clays are useless piece of junk. :D

Lol Heik........yeah sorry rich you found ma clay's last night,..it was not my mean that you step on it

but think u'r blind..lol

hi Romelz , have you been to martin mere with the viking crew ? you may have met my little fellow ? about a week or two ago .

just think i was having a moment ?
@ Jack. yes i think i am blind too , nearly jumped out my skin when it went bang. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread