dont think i want to play bf2 anymore

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
fucoffhackers

fucoffhackers

4 Aug 2012
recently i have decided against playing bf2 ...there seems to be many news names just playing like twats ,,, in armour for sure baseraping from hills/bridges/choke points etc etc and at the moment i just get wasted by inf as well ....maybe my pc(or has a problem..i have had quite a few pbstrA.exe failures of late) is crap but i have had some pretty good rounds not so long ago ... how is it that with inbuilt shot deviation i get killed in an instant ?
but i cant hit jack shit sometimes ? .. it s just not much fun when you cant even play competitively ..... the tanks guys seem to be able to head shot you in half second from miles away ??
i cant do that in a million years ? so unless there is 5 antitank in scuad you are screwed.
even seeing gboris out there to me is pleasant in some strange way because at least if you get sick of him and tell him he gives the armour a rest for a while :)
at least in single player you are sure none of the fuckers are using macros/hacks etc and charge straight at you ie' fair fight .
btw i dont think many hackers (they do stick out like a sore thumb ) visit our server but i do sometimes wonder about macros as in .... deviation reduction and recoil reduction (is that possible? ) i am sure it is if you look on the web .
i recently watched a so called pro play on u tube and thought nothing special of what he was doing at all ...aim point etc ?

BUT it is allwaYS NICE TO SEE THE NRU AND DECENT REGS ..... now that is a comfort especially if THEY are kicking my ass...

any advice or anyone feel the same ? .....

i am a bit gutted, but i just dont seem to enjoy it most of the time.

Last edited:
1) dont let the cocos win "FUKIN EVER"
2) sure let them use a tank or apc as long as they are trying for a flag
3) get on teamspeak,if you cant be arsed with the admin crap "it does get you down now and again" and let another admin deal with it
4) go spec/ops in a jeep and piss off the tanks even if you die 10 times trying as long as you get 1 its a victory
5) if all else fails ban the fannys "i struggle with this next part" try to ban them in a nice way so as not to start a forum fight if they reply "i realy realy struggle with this part" lmao
6) go sniper stay on a roof where you can watch,kick and ban tank wanks oh and shoot cocos in the back as they move from the flag lol lol

but realy i think the key to enjoying any bf game is your mates so teamspeak or skype is a must rich and if you dont play.like i say the fannys are winning

xxx jim 15stone and only 32 this year xxx

Hey Rich, sometimes its just the server you play on. On one you hit nothing on another you have a great hitreg. Sometimes its just abot how your ping is and how your opponents ping is. We all know the situation-you empty a full clip an hit nothing and your opponent turns around and kills you with one two shots. Macros you can mostly detact as you can see them switching weapons faster or shooting while jumping etc. So most of the time its just crappy buggy BF2!

Keep your chin up dog...Badgers advice is sound,C4 jeeping is the way forward

Or use the DAO 12 mate...its a monster of a gun...you'll defo kill more than you get killed

""[ We all know the situation-you empty a full clip an hit nothing and your opponent turns around and kills you with one two shots. "" erm yes i do :)
so its not just me then ? :)
thanks to both of you ..
just sometimes i ask myself How tf do they do that and why play dirty ?
anyway, it was just on my mind so sorry about the winge .

I know how you feel Rich, i feel same way when i watch same whores all day every day with same tank camping same spot whole round or jets/helis making it impossible get even out of uncap before you are killed. But Badger is right, these ratiowhoring pussies gets propably more upset of 1 death and KDR decrease than you after 100 tank rapes in row so... Take bunch of cocks and make elite NRU-squad and then you go together ruin miserable life of these selfish assholes. :cool: Endless rain of sraws and some jihad car to ass and after 1-2 rounds they rage quit. :D

Or you can save money and buy better computer and join us in BF3 or BF4 in future. New game and all new stuff can make you again more intrested of playing. :)

Yes, you are right, Rich. I think we all feel the same way about it but please don't let them get you down, although it may be rather frustrating sometimes.
As far as I am concerned, I always try to focus on our NRU members and regulars: a little joke here, a good-natured banter there, a kind word, a smile, a friendly wink... it makes all the difference. :)

What i notice mostly is that many regulars cheats each 2nd or 3rd round and when enough players decides to do that at the same time it's impossible to get a foot to the ground. No doubt that almost everything is being used only thing i have'nt seen yet is extreme root hacking.

Like a week ago i had one admitting he was using speed hack.....but as he said he did'nt use it when playing NRU :p

Dont't let rotting horse cocks scare you away.

Send them a box off Ketamine and a penis enlargement kit instead.

Youtube videos of idiots bragging about hacking is a useful tool to know what you're up against.

Last edited:
AW: dont think i want to play bf2 anymore

Jooo rich :)

dont worry mate,let this silly cheaters and hackers the dont know what they do,cheating is as you would shoot a tethered bear,or as one would shoot unarmed civilians...this is sooooo bad.
These people are also privately unhappy.so fuc(k)of this hackers.
Listen to unsexy jim he´s right,play spec ops this is the solution.
Next time i`ll show you how to t-bag a tank lol :)

Re: AW: dont think i want to play bf2 anymore

im thinking the same Rich,but keep ur head up
i know it's not funny to play and at the same time being a cop...to warn or kick all rulebreakers or whoring stuff...
so i give my self a litle break for not playing every day.....to see any dfference after a small break

hope i see u soon so we can squad up......

@lady ... i think i love you ;) allways great to see you and Stefan out there ...ps tell Stefan to go squad leader next time :) .. i will follow him anywhere :)
@uncle ....now you are talkin' my kinda language ...katamine and kit ?? send it to me if you like lol :)
@chris much appreciated :)
@Jack, next time we will defo join squads ... it would be my utmost pleasure .....i will even take the bullets for you m8, sorry you feel a bit the same but like Jim said, kind of,, "fucem" and lets enjoy playing with friends ........and then ban the bastards :)
kindest regards to you all , rich.
ps i kind of got lost abit and a bit sad that assholes seemed to have taken control of no fly .

@lady ... i think i love you ;)

Hmm... Girl who is very nice and plays BF... Too perfect, must be some kind of trap. Hairy german dude or something. :welsh: Im saying this just to trying scare Rich back off and then i can propose her. <3

@lady ... i think i love you ;)

Hmm... Girl who is very nice and plays BF... Too perfect, must be some kind of trap. Hairy german dude or something. :welsh: Im saying this just to trying scare Rich back off and then i can propose her. <3

lol true. for sure manuela ( lady ) is called walter for real, have a long beard, arms full of tattoo and is a 150kg beer drinking biker. LOOL hihihi manuela your secret is revealed lol

recently i have decided against playing bf2 ...there seems to be many news names just playing like twats ,,, in armour for sure baseraping from hills/bridges/choke points etc etc and at the moment i just get wasted by inf as well ....maybe my pc(or has a problem..i have had quite a few pbstrA.exe failures of late) is crap but i have had some pretty good rounds not so long ago ... how is it that with inbuilt shot deviation i get killed in an instant ?
but i cant hit jack shit sometimes ? .. it s just not much fun when you cant even play competitively ..... the tanks guys seem to be able to head shot you in half second from miles away ??
i cant do that in a million years ? so unless there is 5 antitank in scuad you are screwed.
even seeing gboris out there to me is pleasant in some strange way because at least if you get sick of him and tell him he gives the armour a rest for a while :)
at least in single player you are sure none of the fuckers are using macros/hacks etc and charge straight at you ie' fair fight .
btw i dont think many hackers (they do stick out like a sore thumb ) visit our server but i do sometimes wonder about macros as in .... deviation reduction and recoil reduction (is that possible? ) i am sure it is if you look on the web .
i recently watched a so called pro play on u tube and thought nothing special of what he was doing at all ...aim point etc ?

BUT it is allwaYS NICE TO SEE THE NRU AND DECENT REGS ..... now that is a comfort especially if THEY are kicking my ass...

any advice or anyone feel the same ? .....

i am a bit gutted, but i just dont seem to enjoy it most of the time.

simple mate we will need to settle specific dates where we go on and game :-3 that way your sure to always face one of the cocos XD ;-)

1) dont let the cocos win "FUKIN EVER"
2) sure let them use a tank or apc as long as they are trying for a flag
3) get on teamspeak,if you cant be arsed with the admin crap "it does get you down now and again" and let another admin deal with it
4) go spec/ops in a jeep and piss off the tanks even if you die 10 times trying as long as you get 1 its a victory
5) if all else fails ban the fannys "i struggle with this next part" try to ban them in a nice way so as not to start a forum fight if they reply "i realy realy struggle with this part" lmao
6) go sniper stay on a roof where you can watch,kick and ban tank wanks oh and shoot cocos in the back as they move from the flag lol lol

but realy i think the key to enjoying any bf game is your mates so teamspeak or skype is a must rich and if you dont play.like i say the fannys are winning

xxx jim 15stone and only 32 this year xxx

ya i agree its bad enough they got to shoo dont let these wankers get to you too mate.

ohh ya and moths, ya forgot step 7 so ill post it for you.

7) always snipe the tank huggers in their head when they get out to fix their tank behind a smokescreen XD

i think al holidays are almost finished so the less probs we have had......or something like this
damn english...maby i tri german nexttime....

all good Jack ,,,, lets hope it calms down soon. :)

Oh, lakaelo... how could you???
One of my best kept secrets is revealed now. Well... this is the end, I'm doomed! :)

Users who are viewing this thread