dog cam

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
That should be available now - usually shares OK even if private. Nothing really interesting other than testing the forehead camera mount! Super glue is a real sod to remove... Look like Kryton out of Red Dwarf.

lmao strange to see my own video in you forhead cam video lol

you really playing bf4 in that resolution? it would kill my eyes and the rest of my brain to play on this wide screen. :nurse:

what software do you use for your video? i am just messing around with adobe premiere but not really know what MB/s rate is the best. last setting a 13min video is around 800mb. ( 8mb/s ) thas always a pain in the ass to upload.

Been using Final Cut Pro X (on Mac) - wanted software I could buy rather than lease. I use Photoshop and Lightroom on PC which is £7.99 a month and tax deductible :) but I have "proper" copies I can go back to if I stop the subscription. On FCPX I just set the resolution usually 1080P and let it do the rest (convert and upload).

It took a while to get used to the super widescreen monitor but now I find it hard to back to a normal screen. I now like the wide field of view.

well its now a myth that has been BUSTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the camera does not put 10lbs on you like they say,going by lakky in the video its 10 fookin stone hihihihihihi

well its now a myth that has been BUSTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the camera does not put 10lbs on you like they say,going by lakky in the video its 10 fookin stone hihihihihihi

lmao who let you in here?? lol

but you are true. its just the cam view that let me look a bit chubby hihi

think i found my settings. this is the last one i tested with. HQ 1920x1080 60FPS 170°. in 170° view the video stabilisator isn´t working but i think i like the wider view a lot more and the difference between anti shaking on or off isn´t really so big, isn´t it?

[video=youtube;KeJbRdJEAzc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeJbRdJEAzc[/video]

only disadavantage of the sony system is the dog harness. the sony one is, compared with the gopro one, just crap. so i ordered a gopro harness and a adapter so i can use it for my cam too. than i put all together and maybe we can go to a hike at the weekend. :D this track is calling us as one of the last of the year.

Traumpfade: Rhein-Mosel-Eifel: Eltzer Burgpanorama

will see what the weather is saying...

Should try a two way gimbal mount - that would remove any of the movement. Currently building one to stabilise for hand held mount. Like: XT-XINTE DJI Phantom Brushless Gimbal Camera Mount with: Amazon.co.uk: Camera & Photo

What is the "car" on the right by the van at 10:21?

than build 2 lol but i think a bit movement is a must have because its a dogcam. that belongs there.

the little car is a "6km/h car" you can drive it without any license so some guys take that if they lost there drivers license / or they haven´t one at all.

I think you would still have some movement even with a gimbal as I doubt it would cope with all the shaking off of the water when they get wet! Once it is up and running I will strap it to my back and testing by crawling around the house on all fours, dry humping the postman's leg, etc. :)

What is the "car" on the right by the van at 10:21?

for glen :D

just had a look at the car on our dogtrip today. it´s even the 15km version so i suggest it is stunning fast, compared with the 6km/h version. :D there is no stearingwheel inside only a bike bar.

Attachments

• 15537994317_3022e1eb86_k.jpg
    15537994317_3022e1eb86_k.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 15537750548_28e9fa00c6_k.jpg
    15537750548_28e9fa00c6_k.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 15537290909_5bd99c850f_k.jpg
    15537290909_5bd99c850f_k.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 11
Thanks. I think we have some similar vehicles here but I'm not sure wot speed they would be restricted to.

lol no i can mix it. got my adapter today so i can gopro stuff ( accessory ) on my sony action cam. :D

first the dog got the gopro harness because it is a loooot better as the sony.

15145245943 05d8b7dbac k 15740966176 949fc00f33 k 15740959746 9956296f45 k

lmao she looks a bit like robodog now. and she was a bit pissed because it was eating time and instead that the fat fucker is fooling around with the cam lol

but with the gopro harness it is a better view because the cam is sitting higher on the dog.

[video=youtube;3TjJSRxMfLQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TjJSRxMfLQ[/video]

and some test with the cam at the dog chest. but this isn´t nice lol

[video=youtube;prwKZHiu_uo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prwKZHiu_uo[/video]

GoPro mount results look a lot more stable. Poor dog though, has the same look as though it was wearing a cone of shame. The cat was more more a look of "You bring that thing near me and you will be shredded with the claws of pain". :)

Attachments

• dug_cone_of_shame1.jpg
    dug_cone_of_shame1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 37
Re : Re: dog cam

just had a look at the car on our dogtrip today. it´s even the 15km version so i suggest it is stunning fast, compared with the 6km/h version. :D there is no stearingwheel inside only a bike bar.

They should better go on moped !
Max speed : 45Km/h ~ 28mph over here for those kinds of wheelboxes !

I've plugged a bike under my dog and a cam on my passenger's hand to do that :
Balade moto - YouTube

Steffos said me once i should put lakas dog camera on my head when i drink. :D That would be useful when i wake up, look all "levolution" around my apartment and think "How in fap that happened?" or "Hmm would be interesting know what was point do thing x what im done..." ;)

Users who are viewing this thread