Do You Guys Tbag Ur Enemies?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Halojs21

Halojs21

30 Jul 2017
Norway
Like the ttitel says.

I personally dont Tbag, coz i dont see the point.(guess im old lol)

Yesterday on your server however i could not help myself.
It was on Hainan Resort and someone on the roof of hotel was sniping toward A and B and im bettween A and B.
So i aim and kill 2 guys with headshots and keep doing my sniping when i get jumped by 2 guys, same 2 guys i just sniped. So i respawn and they are still humping my dead body and not paying attention to me, so i just throw a c4 and blow them up.
So i could not help myself, i just had to TBag em. :p

Guess who was hunting me rest of round ? (Had fun sniping em from other locations) :LOL:

I keep mine for "special" people. Some servers it gets frowned upon but no action would be taken even if it isn't encouraged! :)
--- Post updated ---
Like the ttitel says.

I personally dont Tbag, coz i dont see the point.(guess im old lol)

Yesterday on your server however i could not help myself.
It was on Hainan Resort and someone on the roof of hotel was sniping toward A and B and im bettween A and B.
So i aim and kill 2 guys with headshots and keep doing my sniping when i get jumped by 2 guys, same 2 guys i just sniped. So i respawn and they are still humping my dead body and not paying attention to me, so i just throw a c4 and blow them up.
So i could not help myself, i just had to TBag em. :p

Guess who was hunting me rest of round ? (Had fun sniping em from other locations) :LOL:

That is a perfectly acceptable circumstance to initiate a T-Bag.

I save my Tbags for a select few, which is generally the ones that Tbagged me.
I must admit I enjoy killing from a vehicle and then jump out to do the ritual Tbag dance and then get back in the vehicle and continue.
99.9999% of the time that means Laka :ROFLMAO:

SMP or SLP is more acceptable.

Being killed In flagrante delicto though is embarrassing and has to be avoided. A quick dip dip is enough in risky circumstances. Also try and not be too energetic as you want the victim to appreciate the experience. :)

1 thing thats been fun and i miss a bit is the hate mail/messages you get on console when you ruin some sour losers game. :D

some nice tbags :)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: glenwilson
I tbag only in funny moments only nru guys, BUT. If some guest is being toxic and extra cocky and just tbags me, when i kill him i'm tbagging the shit out of him, i guess i can't control it in that case xD

Users who are viewing this thread