disappearing Hud after Alt-Tabbing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Steffos666

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
Since I installed my bf2 on my new computer(windows8...) before half a year i always have this problem:

When I get out of the game to look which cock is writing to me in skype or whatever and get back to the game my whole Hud is disappeared: I have no crosshair and Hud anymore.

Does anybody of you no this bug and a way to fix it?

thanks for all your answers :D

I thought t-bagging you all time was not enough so i stole your crosshair and hud to make you mad. :welsh:

try running bf2 in windows 7 mode in administrator it seems it a windows 8 bug im finding stefoss,
;) i'll keep looking though, or try re-installing 1.5 patch

I am already running the game in compatibility mode for windows xp servicepack 2... I'll try the other options and if it doesnt work I will reinstall the game another time :D

Yeah but its quite intresting to play the game without crosshair, maybe it is a new hardcore mode for the game i detected xD

Reality mod, you have to use iron sights or spray without crosshair. :D Lol im helping so much with my comments. :p

AW: disappearing Hud after Alt-Tabbing

well if u have no Crosshair, make it how iam close your eyes moan a lil bit over the chat and tbag every lucky hit :D

Take marker pen and draw yourself crosshair middle of screen. :D Legend says layzee have a dot middle of his screen and that's why he hits everything with missiles without zoom.

Take marker pen and draw yourself crosshair middle of screen. :D Legend says layzee have a dot middle of his screen and that's why he hits everything with missiles without zoom.

lol on my brand new desktop ?? no thanks xD

I know some people who made this for Counter strike Source xD no scoped snipers in CSS have the same accuracy as scoped snipers if you make a point in the middle of your desktop

maybe hes got himself a new screen cause it seems wayy more easy to take him out now than in the old days XD

Users who are viewing this thread