DICE LA camo

RIZLOID

EL Gringo
NRU Member
The switches are not there on a ranked server, dont know why but have looked 🔭

Lord-Bonaparte

Somebody said commander?
NRU Member
Question about the individual code : is it an individual code for each player or an individual code for all the players in the session ?

We4re0ne

gotta tbag 'em all
NRU Member
There is a BF4 App in the Google App Store with which you can live-decode the morse code.

Lord-Bonaparte

Somebody said commander?
NRU Member
Okay, thanks for the answers ! Does it mean that only one player can win the camo by round ?

RIZLOID

EL Gringo
NRU Member
Need the server with password lock. Too many not knowing what to do or deliberately ruining it all.
I had control of the lights and all was going well with the original set, temple, tree, pagota, furnace and then lights started changing going on and off ffs, someone messing with the switches so cant be put right.
It doesnt matter how many lights are on or off let the app do the working out.
You mark the original state of the lanterns then touch nothing, only one switch at a time, switch on note the lights and then switch off and on to the next one. If any switch is left on the whole thing is ruined. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Lord-Bonaparte

Somebody said commander?
NRU Member
I wanted to thank laka for allowing us to take time on the server to organize this event. I also thank all the players who were present and who participated, without you I could not have unlocked it, so thanks again. I hope we'll can organize others events to help other players.

RIZLOID

EL Gringo
NRU Member
Got the camo or just the code. You been on a ranked one to the water tower